MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 176
Page 176 of 482 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 4818

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You forgot to mention if your a white Anglo male with no friends and family plan you have about as much as a chance being hired as winning the florida lottery..that is a fact Jack..ask around...and people whine about social injustices..how about if your white male and you apply for a government job police,corrections ,post office,etc..your application is back of line no matter what college education and test scores you have...makes me want to be a minority oh wait, I am ..i live in Miami..
    First day in the academy they give you this booklet. Inside the booklet it talks about NEPOTISM and how it is not allowed. My friend told me this. Now that's funny. Coming from an agency like many others in South Florida that only hire you if you belong to the family and friends network. I guess one has to plan it well and just network, network, network. If you want it real bad sometimes you have to fall under their wings.

- Rico

Unregistered
    Hey does everyone application status say not selected is that why we have to do it over ?

Unregistered
    Hey does everyone application status say not selected is that why we have to do it over ?
    I haven't checked mine, buy I'll be reapplying tomorrow.

-rico

Unregistered
    Still no new post...

Unregistered
    Perhaps ''NOT SELECTED'' means you were not selected out of qualified candidate's ''POOL''...that is what i think it means...

Unregistered

Any update?

Have anyone receive any personal email requesting you to Reapply? From the automated response or from a SGT?
    I have received both.

Unregistered
    I just reapplied. I believe they were having some issues with their post last week, so they suspended that for a few days and started the hiring again. Just reapply. I too got the email.

Good luck!

Unregistered
    If you applied and were no selected, you should have received an email stating that the posting was cancelled due to a mistake
    made in the minimum requirements. The new, fixed posting is now available on the website until January.

Unregistered
    so are they now requiring you to Have an Associate's Degree or at least sixty (60) college credits?

Unregistered
    so are they now requiring you to Have an Associate's Degree or at least sixty (60) college credits?
    Yes 60 college credits/Associate degree from an accredited school not from a phony degree mill.

Page 176 of 482 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast