MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 167
Page 167 of 482 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 4818

Unregistered

Hey friends!

Hey friends/future LEOs

As some of you know I post under the title "hey friends". So my BI emailed me to tell me he submitted my file 10 days ago ( I emailed him asking how my file was going ). A few things struct me as odd . He never did a home visit , I don't think he contacted my references cause they would of told me , he def didn't pull my credit I would of been made aware of it I think via credit karma, he didn't contact me to do a face to face .

Anyone that's in the process that didn't get a face to face but still passed background ? Or do you guys think that I'm done and I'll be getting the "go f--- yourself " email in the next few weeks? Any advice will help guys thank you and hope the best for everyone .

Unregistered

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey friends/future LEOs

As some of you know I post under the title "hey friends". So my BI emailed me to tell me he submitted my file 10 days ago ( I emailed him asking how my file was going ). A few things struct me as odd . He never did a home visit , I don't think he contacted my references cause they would of told me , he def didn't pull my credit I would of been made aware of it I think via credit karma, he didn't contact me to do a face to face .

Anyone that's in the process that didn't get a face to face but still passed background ? Or do you guys think that I'm done and I'll be getting the "go f--- yourself " email in the next few weeks? Any advice will help guys thank you and hope the best for everyone .
    Are you done with all your testings? including medical?

Unregistered
    Are you done with all your testings? including medical?

No I haven't done medical or psych I think that comes after background he said he submitted my app. When I was about to be hired by city of Miami they did the face to face and called all my references .

Do they do that after my psych ? Isn't he supposed to go through my file with me? That's what I read on this thread

Unregistered
    No I haven't done medical or psych I think that comes after background he said he submitted my app. When I was about to be hired by city of Miami they did the face to face and called all my references .

Do they do that after my psych ? Isn't he supposed to go through my file with me? That's what I read on this thread

My friend went through the face to face before the psych and medical. Just stay positive and keep us updated. I'm waiting for them to start hiring, so I can start the process. I called they told me come October they will start hiring again. I know is a long process, but by then I'll also be in the process for other agencies. I also hold a bachelor's degree, maybe that will push me on the list...

Unregistered

Wait, why werent you hired by The City of Miami? This can affect it.

Unregistered

Sep 11th academy

Can any confirm sept 11th academy started? I think it got postponed due to Irma.

Unregistered
    My friend went through the face to face before the psych and medical. Just stay positive and keep us updated. I'm waiting for them to start hiring, so I can start the process. I called they told me come October they will start hiring again. I know is a long process, but by then I'll also be in the process for other agencies. I also hold a bachelor's degree, maybe that will push me on the list...
    Did your friend do face to face after they submitted his file to the supervisors or before?

Unregistered
    Feb 2015 applicant here.

I had my face to face with my BI about a month ago. He told me he was going to be sending my file up for review, but like the other applicant above me stated, they have not contacted my references or neighbors either. I am still pending psych and medical. Best of luck, I will keep y’all informed.

Unregistered

In process

I recently meet my BI. My references was contacted, credit was pulled and asked for proof of payments. Now my file has been passed up for review from Supervisors for yes or no. Praying for a good response so I can move forward with Pyscb and Medical. !

Did the Sept.11 class get pushed back ? I hope they squeeze a few more in there !

Unregistered

In process

I recently meet my BI about a month ago . My references was contacted, credit was pulled and asked for proof of payments. Now my file has been passed up for review from Supervisors for yes or no. Praying for a good response so I can move forward with Pyscb and Medical. !

Did the Sept.11 class get pushed back ? I hope they squeeze a few more in there !

Page 167 of 482 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast