MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 166
Page 166 of 482 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The September class is not full yet , they haven't call everyone so don't worry ,,, probably they are going to postpone the class to October
    There not going to postpone the class we have all signed the paper work off and everything and were given our start date letter september 11 class is already almost full as well probably 10 spots open max

Unregistered
    There not going to postpone the class we have all signed the paper work off and everything and were given our start date letter september 11 class is already almost full as well probably 10 spots open max
    Exactly! No postpone here. Called my BI since we became friends and she told me everything is a GO for September.

Unregistered
    Exactly! No postpone here. Called my BI since we became friends and she told me everything is a GO for September.

Nice! Congrats!

Unregistered

Hurricane irma

If Miami gets a direct hit.. you can kiss September 11th Academy Goodbye!

Unregistered
    Hey all. So was the sept 11th class postponed? Anyone know when the next academy will start? Thanks!

Unregistered
    Hey all. So was the sept 11th class postponed? Anyone know when the next academy will start? Thanks!
    They have another one this year don't worry

Unregistered
    Damn it has been quite here lately!!! Any news on anyone currently in the process? I'm waiting to do the psych and then the medical.

Unregistered
    Damn it has been quite here lately!!! Any news on anyone currently in the process? I'm waiting to do the psych and then the medical.
    Hopefully you learn how to spell before you take the psych.

Unregistered
    Anyone know when the next class will be? Thanks in advance !

Unregistered
    That's awesome!!! Hope everything goes well for u but anyone heard of the NON certs to start being process for the February applicants
    Just look at the County budget. That'll tell you exactly how many officers will be hired. As of now, it's 25 for 2018. You can bet that they will be certified. The mayor has destroyed this dept (just read the other threads) and will not budget any more than he legally has to in order to maintain a false sense of public safety.

Page 166 of 482 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast