MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 165
Page 165 of 482 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its been like 2 months since i met my bi and now im hired, just make connects with people on the inside thats the best advise i can give anyone on this forum. Who you know really helps and with out it you will be waiting for ever.
    How do you make connections?

Unregistered
    How do you make connections?
    wash cars in the packing lot at headquarters or get a job as a cashier at WENDYS on 87 ave & nw 25 st... meet alot of people these locations

Unregistered
    What about if I make them my friends on social media?

Unregistered
    Thats not the way to do it they wont help someone tgey just know on social media go out there talk to people talk to cops you will be surprised what can happen

Unregistered
    Thats not the way to do it they wont help someone tgey just know on social media go out there talk to people talk to cops you will be surprised what can happen
    Okay. Thank you for that advice.

Unregistered
    wash cars in the packing lot at headquarters or get a job as a cashier at WENDYS on 87 ave & nw 25 st... meet alot of people these locations
    Thanks for the advise, I applied and I start to work at Wendy's on Monday. I'm so excited, this will be my first job. I hope that I meet a lot of officers that could help me become a police officer which is my dream job. All of you guys and gals are welcome to come by when I'm working. I'm sure that I could hook you guys up with burgers and fries.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the advise, I applied and I start to work at Wendy's on Monday. I'm so excited, this will be my first job. I hope that I meet a lot of officers that could help me become a police officer which is my dream job. All of you guys and gals are welcome to come by when I'm working. I'm sure that I could hook you guys up with burgers and fries.
    i dont want any hook ups or discounts.. what register you working? and what shift? lmao

Unregistered
    Papo, I'm not flipping burgers for a living sorry. I make enough as a software engineer. I will just wait my time until they call me and if not that's okay, guess I won't be taking the YUGE pay cut.

Unregistered

Cool September academy

I'm in for the September academy as well. I wish you all the best! It has been quiet here lately.

Unregistered
    I'm in for the September academy as well. I wish you all the best! It has been quiet here lately.
    The September class is not full yet , they haven't call everyone so don't worry ,,, probably they are going to postpone the class to October

Page 165 of 482 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast