MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 164
Page 164 of 482 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm from the feb 2015 batch. Took my poly this past Feb, heard back that I passed my poly. Still waiting on the next step.
    That's odd I took poly in early June and BI contacted my employers about a month ago. Your BI may just have a ton of applicants and you may be at end of list so it'll take time

Unregistered

Help

Evening everyone! How long after taking the psych are the results available?
    Can you please explain how the psychological work? I've never done it before

Unregistered
    Can you please explain how the psychological work? I've never done it before
    Congratulations for making it this far! All I know is that if you fail the psychological you have to wait an entire year before taking it again.

It's not a pass or fail test. It takes about 7 hours to complete and then you get I tee viewed after by the psychologist. She goes over your test, application and ask you questions make sure you're not crazy.

Unregistered
    I'm from the feb 2015 batch. Took my poly this past Feb, heard back that I passed my poly. Still waiting on the next step.
    Lucky you..i applied in January 1996 and am still waiting..i was supposed to be in the June 1997 class ..but, my test keep expiring every year..im hoping I get in the September class..keeping fingers crossed..this could be the year..lol..the dinosaur

Unregistered
    Good morning/Good afternoon

Any new updates?!?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Last I heard my file is in final review it's going on the third week now so idk what that means just hope I'm in the September 11 class

Unregistered
    Hired for september 11 good luck to all of you

Unregistered
    Hired for september 11 good luck to all of you
    How long after meeting with your BI were you hired?

Unregistered
    September 11th is fast approaching!!! Many are still wondering...

Unregistered
    Its been like 2 months since i met my bi and now im hired, just make connects with people on the inside thats the best advise i can give anyone on this forum. Who you know really helps and with out it you will be waiting for ever.

Page 164 of 482 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast