MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 156
Page 156 of 482 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 4818

Unregistered
    Yes, I am the original poster in reference to being in the process for two years and passing all parts of the process. It's been very hard dealing with being disqualified after so long and having such a clean record but all things happen for a reason. I'm still hopeful.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, I am the original poster in reference to being in the process for two years and passing all parts of the process. It's been very hard dealing with being disqualified after so long and having such a clean record but all things happen for a reason. I'm still hopeful.
    Did you receive a email, letter, or word of mouth from your BI? And did you confirm why you were DQ'd?

Unregistered
    What a normal day of PT like at the academy?

Unregistered
    What a normal day of PT like at the academy?
    Broth they are 07 (DQ ) people after they have done medical and psychological and you wondering about that for real 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Broth they are 07 (DQ ) people after they have done medical and psychological and you wondering about that for real 😂😂😂
    Personally I think it's BS that people are getting DQ'd after taking psych and medical. I don't know anyone that got that far, and then get told that they won't be hired

Unregistered

I'm not the same person who was DQ'd - I just wanted to know about the PT.

Unregistered
    PT is a joke nothing like in the Military. Yes, you will workout only the first 3 months of the academy.

Unregistered

Question

Damn brother they did you wrong! I would hire an attorney on the real.

Unregistered

Question Question

Hey I have a question about employment record. I noticed they only request 10 year employment history in the PHQ. I'm in my late 30's and have held a few jobs throughout my life. Do I have to put all my jobs since I was 18 years old or just what they ask for, the 10 years of employment? I'm confused on that and don't want to get disqualified for lying or whatever.

Unregistered
    Hey I have a question about employment record. I noticed they only request 10 year employment history in the PHQ. I'm in my late 30's and have held a few jobs throughout my life. Do I have to put all my jobs since I was 18 years old or just what they ask for, the 10 years of employment? I'm confused on that and don't want to get disqualified for lying or whatever.
    just fill out everything correctly to the best of your knowledge

Page 156 of 482 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast