MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 116
Page 116 of 482 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 4818

Unregistered
    Well for those that didn't get in the April class let's hope we get in the July class be patient and good luck

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I'm guessing you guys are from the 2015 applicant batch? I applied early 2017, I guess the wait will be longer than expected.
    You never know!!!!!???? If you went to orientation already you might get processed soon

Unregistered
    You never know!!!!!???? If you went to orientation already you might get processed soon
    Yea it doesn't seem as consistent a process as the City of Miami's. Their goal was to have you processed within 7 months from orientation back when I applied but subsequently didn't join their ranks.

Unregistered
    Well for those that didn't get in the April class let's hope we get in the July class be patient and good luck
    Yes we can only hope!!

Unregistered
    Yes we can only hope!!
    Even some people who applied in 2015 are in the April class so it's really if the department wants you or not

Unregistered
    I'm not really sure when my file was submitted, but I emailed my BI a few weeks after my neighbors notified me that they'd been contacted and from that email to the time I received a telephone call and email regarding my psychological was a month and a half.
    Thanks for the info. Well, psych is my next step in the process. How was it? How many questions? how long it took?

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Not to hate or not, but I have a friend who is currently in the academy and it is clearly changing that person... not the same... that high ego is taking over and now that person things they are God's gift to earth. Hopefully when I make it it doesn't change me and I stay humble like I always been.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the info. Well, psych is my next step in the process. How was it? How many questions? how long it took?
    How long after you took poly did you get scheduled for psych? And when after orientation did you speak to BI again? And did your BI schedule your poly or did the personnel technician call you?

Unregistered
    Has anyone with their application stating not selected been contacted after polygraph to continue the process? Reading the posts here are a little confusing just want to clarify? Thanks in advance

Unregistered
    Has anyone with their application stating not selected been contacted after polygraph to continue the process? Reading the posts here are a little confusing just want to clarify? Thanks in advance
    The thing about the "not selected" message can mean a couple of things. One thing that has to be confirmed is when was it changed to that? Cause if it was after the poly then it might have some significance.

Page 116 of 482 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast