MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 114
Page 114 of 482 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any word on the April class is it go or no
    I'm hearing it is.

Unregistered
    There's a non-certified academy for April and July. I also heard that a week or two before the academy starts is when they send you to do the Psychological and Medical exam, both pretty much on the same week and right before the academy starts.

Unregistered
    There's a non-certified academy for April and July. I also heard that a week or two before the academy starts is when they send you to do the Psychological and Medical exam, both pretty much on the same week and right before the academy starts.
    That's true that's how my friend did it and he's currently in the academy. (BLE116)

Unregistered
    Does MDPD make you mute social media accounts while in the academy? I know city of Miami tells their recruits to do just that. Just wondering...

Unregistered
    I actually took my psychological exam last Monday so I'm hoping for April, I haven't heard anything yet.

Unregistered
    Does MDPD make you mute social media accounts while in the academy? I know city of Miami tells their recruits to do just that. Just wondering...
    I'm not sure if they directly do, I haven't heard anyone say that, but is the best choice you can make starting with the process. (I hope this answers your question).

Unregistered
    I actually took my psychological exam last Monday so I'm hoping for April, I haven't heard anything yet.
    If you pass, you have a big possibility for the April class cause all you have left is your medical. Good luck!!!

Unregistered
    How long after polygraph did you take psychological exam?

Unregistered
    How long after polygraph did you take psychological exam?
    9 months.. you're assigned a BI after your polygraph

Unregistered
    9 months.. you're assigned a BI after your polygraph
    Yea passed polygraph and received email they starting background check. Received letter with credit report and haven't heard back since.

Page 114 of 482 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast