MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 111
Page 111 of 482 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't need to read it, I wrote it and I'm aware of what I wrote, you reilerating that an individual who has a connection will move at an accelated rate is a moot point, anyone with any sense can deduce that. However they are the exception and not the rule. The average timeline for an applicant is not 6 to 8 months and that was my point barring the individuals who are selected by way of nepotism. You have a nice day though and good luck to you.
    Thanks for proving my point. Good luck to you also.

Unregistered
    Police Shortage Hits Cities and Small Towns Across the Country

Ours is not a calling for timid souls; it requires courage to be a Police Officer. When the economy improves, those that once thought of becoming police officers tend to gravitate back to the less challenging and dangerous jobs; lambs will be lambs. When the economy plummets, that same lot of sheep seek employment in policing just a to draw a check. Do your own analysis at your district or bureau and with ease you will pick out the lambs -- cloaked as Sheepdogs -- who have wormed themselves into the easy jobs. It has been like that since Sir Robert Peel formed the London Metropolitan Police Force in 1829. Sadly, even the healthiest body must carry its percentage of parasites, the art is to minimize the latter. The great thing about policing, is that once you enter your squad car and get going handling calls for service or -- if permitted -- engaging in proactive policing, it is just you and whoever you engage. That kind of "Solo Lobo" freedom is not found in the sheep work environment; so rejoice, ignore the poison that pervades policing and when you get frustrated . . . howl at the moon!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...ountry-n734721

Unregistered
    Does anyone ever check the status of their application on the Miami Dade County's website? I checked mine and the disposition states NOT SELECTED. I am now very worried. If anyone has experienced something similar please reply. Thank you.

Unregistered
    Does anyone ever check the status of their application on the Miami Dade County's website? I checked mine and the disposition states NOT SELECTED. I am now very worried. If anyone has experienced something similar please reply. Thank you.
    Several people have told me that also.....How far have you gotten in the process? Mine just still says applied

Unregistered
    Mine says the same thing, "Not Selected" and i took my polygraph and its been about 2 months now and i havent heard anything.

Unregistered
    Several people have told me that also.....How far have you gotten in the process? Mine just still says applied
    I'm in the last stage of the background process.

Unregistered
    Mine says the same thing, "Not Selected" and i took my polygraph and its been about 2 months now and i havent heard anything.
    Did it say that when you took the Poly?

Unregistered
    When did you apply and how far are you in the process?

Unregistered
    Hey, I just checked mine and it also says not selected. Not sure what went wrong, I took and passed my poly in Feb. I will be calling personnel tomorrow to verify.

Unregistered
    Hey, I just checked mine and it also says not selected. Not sure what went wrong, I took and passed my poly in Feb. I will be calling personnel tomorrow to verify.
    I don't know, maybe it's generic to the closing of the job announcement. I just sent an email to my BI. I'll let you guys know what she says.

Page 111 of 482 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast