+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 286 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2860
 
  1. #1001
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I have my poly for next week, I hope they speed up the process

  2. #1002
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I went to orientation at the end of August 2016 and finally almost 5 months later I heard from them again and got scheduled for my polygraph. Has anyone else heard anything, or is in the same shoes as me?

  3. #1003
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Polygraph

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I went to orientation at the end of August 2016 and finally almost 5 months later I heard from them again and got scheduled for my polygraph. Has anyone else heard anything, or is in the same shoes as me?
    I took my polygraph last week, and I went to orientation in August as well.

  4. #1004
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Awesome, thanks for sharing.

  5. #1005
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Physiological Test

    Does anyone know how long it takes to get your physiological test results back? Took my test Monday and heard usually it takes 2 to 3 days. But havent heard nothing yet? Some people told me it could take a month or so?

  6. #1006
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know how long it takes to get your physiological test results back? Took my test Monday and heard usually it takes 2 to 3 days. But havent heard nothing yet? Some people told me it could take a month or so?
    I heard that too 2-3 days apprx! When did you take your poly?

  7. #1007
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I took my poly all the way back in April I believe. Literally came right after my orientation which was in Feb. But yeah I still havent heard anything so far so I wonder if that is a good thing?

  8. #1008
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I took my poly all the way back in April I believe. Literally came right after my orientation which was in Feb. But yeah I still havent heard anything so far so I wonder if that is a good thing?
    I just did my Poly last week, I wonder how long it took you to get your results?

  9. #1009
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Miami-Dade Police Hiring Non-Certified and Certified beginning January 16

    per MDPD Facebook: Miami-Dade Police Hiring Non-Certified and Certified beginning January 16

  10. #1010
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    per MDPD Facebook: Miami-Dade Police Hiring Non-Certified and Certified beginning January 16
    I don't get it, they still have many applicants in the process, but they keep hiring more people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 286 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •