MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 101
Page 101 of 482 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4818

Unregistered
    I have my poly for next week, I hope they speed up the process

Unregistered
    I went to orientation at the end of August 2016 and finally almost 5 months later I heard from them again and got scheduled for my polygraph. Has anyone else heard anything, or is in the same shoes as me?

Unregistered

Polygraph

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I went to orientation at the end of August 2016 and finally almost 5 months later I heard from them again and got scheduled for my polygraph. Has anyone else heard anything, or is in the same shoes as me?
    I took my polygraph last week, and I went to orientation in August as well.

Unregistered
    Awesome, thanks for sharing.

Unregistered

Physiological Test

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your physiological test results back? Took my test Monday and heard usually it takes 2 to 3 days. But havent heard nothing yet? Some people told me it could take a month or so?

Unregistered
    Does anyone know how long it takes to get your physiological test results back? Took my test Monday and heard usually it takes 2 to 3 days. But havent heard nothing yet? Some people told me it could take a month or so?
    I heard that too 2-3 days apprx! When did you take your poly?

Unregistered
    I took my poly all the way back in April I believe. Literally came right after my orientation which was in Feb. But yeah I still havent heard anything so far so I wonder if that is a good thing?

Unregistered
    I took my poly all the way back in April I believe. Literally came right after my orientation which was in Feb. But yeah I still havent heard anything so far so I wonder if that is a good thing?
    I just did my Poly last week, I wonder how long it took you to get your results?

Unregistered

Miami-Dade Police Hiring Non-Certified and Certified beginning January 16

per MDPD Facebook: Miami-Dade Police Hiring Non-Certified and Certified beginning January 16

Unregistered
    per MDPD Facebook: Miami-Dade Police Hiring Non-Certified and Certified beginning January 16
    I don't get it, they still have many applicants in the process, but they keep hiring more people.

Page 101 of 482 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast