MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 412
Page 412 of 482 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got DQ for a Facebook post? I did not originate the post I was tagged by a friend.
    What was the post about? It had to be something serious if you got DQ'd for a post... even if you're tagged, it shows that its something that interests you and it can incriminate you as if you're partaking in it...

Unregistered
    It was a music video talking about “molly”. MUSIC VIDEO!!! Never done drugs. Passed my physical drug free. I guess my spot was given to a friends and family member.

Unregistered
    Maybe they disqualified you for using words not in the english language, like “mines”.
    I can tell you're one of the ignorant ones. Last I check nobody is being judge for grammar in here so who gives a shit.

Unregistered
    The August class got pushed back??

Unregistered
    The August class got pushed back??
    So someone says here.. who knows if it’s reliable source

Unregistered
    It was a music video talking about “molly”. MUSIC VIDEO!!! Never done drugs. Passed my physical drug free. I guess my spot was given to a friends and family member.
    Wow. I'm assuming your not certified or a lateral? I'm just tryna figure if they took that into consideration.

Unregistered
    I received a email saying I'm no longer considered for the position of police officer. Unacceptable background findings. I complied with my BI she was confident everything was good and I paid off a few things on my credit.she was shocked as I was , but Do anybody know how long it takes to get your DQ letter ? The email was sent July and my bi said I can appeal if anything maybe my credit was a little low even after I started fixing on a few things.

Unregistered
    I received a email saying I'm no longer considered for the position of police officer. Unacceptable background findings. I complied with my BI she was confident everything was good and I paid off a few things on my credit.she was shocked as I was , but Do anybody know how long it takes to get your DQ letter ? The email was sent July and my bi said I can appeal if anything maybe my credit was a little low even after I started fixing on a few things.
    Same here. And i work with them smh the new command staff are have a blast DQing everyone. But I called and spoke to some lady about my file and she said when I get your file I will call you. And I spoke to her the same day I got my email. It’s been like three weeks and nothing. So if I was you call to see. If you can appeal it do it. That’s what I’m go. A do. Had me waiting for months to just be like nahh you are dq ...smh

Unregistered
    Same here. And i work with them smh the new command staff are have a blast DQing everyone. But I called and spoke to some lady about my file and she said when I get your file I will call you. And I spoke to her the same day I got my email. It’s been like three weeks and nothing. So if I was you call to see. If you can appeal it do it. That’s what I’m go. A do. Had me waiting for months to just be like nahh you are dq ...smh
    wow and you work for them that's insane. Sorry to hear And I swear I was on my way was waiting for medical and psych and boom I'm in .I mean command had my file for almost 4 months Just to get that simple ass email was pathetic , this chain of command is ridiculous like do I have to be perfect or maybe have a friend on the board to get in. Cause I can't think of any reason I'll be DQ . And I've been waiting for my file two weeks now and I stay calling to remind them cause it seems like it's done on their time.

Unregistered
    Has anyone else not heard anything for months?

Page 412 of 482 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462 ... LastLast