MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 363
Page 363 of 482 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365373413463 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 4818

Unregistered

Update

Applied in October, got my email like 2 weeks ago for PHQ drop off on Feb 22. Nervous cause I got stains in my life over a decade ago but won’t get any shot I don’t take. I’m non certified with veterans preference points. Anyone else have update

Unregistered
    Dropped off the PHQ today. Plenty of hopefuls, there were a few who didn’t seem to follow email directions (I.E Out of dress code,brought other types of folders besides manila,brought original documents to submit lmao) and still managed to have their PHQ accepted.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dropped off the PHQ today. Plenty of hopefuls, there were a few who didn’t seem to follow email directions (I.E Out of dress code,brought other types of folders besides manila,brought original documents to submit lmao) and still managed to have their PHQ accepted.
    The best was,years ago, at orientation; when the Sgt.came in with a box of white out, and said, " anyone with a seal and/or expungement,need to be honest if you have ever been arrested before." Lmao... Like 30 people walked up to the table to get a white out...Do Not listen to attorneys, they tell you that the arrest disappears and it doesn't, not on the NCIC database...Be honest and tell the truth on your PHQ life story, it should be beneficial to you and your endeavor....good luck everyone...to be right...you have to act right...The Dinosaur

Unregistered

Poly

Anyone know how long it takes for poly results to come in?

Unregistered
    Anyone know how long it takes for poly results to come in?
    Day or two. If you have not heard anything after a week, then you are good. Unless your background officer forgets about you lol.

Unregistered
    Day or two. If you have not heard anything after a week, then you are good. Unless your background officer forgets about you lol.
    And that does happen quite often! Zzzzzzzzz unless you are hooked up.

Unregistered
    From past experiences, what is a real estimated wait time in between every step? Example... time of apply to PHQ contact = 3 months, PHQ dropoff to orientation contact = 3 months? Etc..

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3104596]From past experiences, what is a real estimated wait time in between every step? Example... time of apply to PHQ contact = 3 months, PHQ dropoff to orientation contact = 3 months? Etc..[/QUOTE

It’s all in luck, or if you know someone. I applied in October 2019, and did my drop off on December 3.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3104610]
    From past experiences, what is a real estimated wait time in between every step? Example... time of apply to PHQ contact = 3 months, PHQ dropoff to orientation contact = 3 months? Etc..[/QUOTE

It’s all in luck, or if you know someone. I applied in October 2019, and did my drop off on December 3.
    So with that Dec. Drop off date, safe to say you have a hook up?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3104610]
    From past experiences, what is a real estimated wait time in between every step? Example... time of apply to PHQ contact = 3 months, PHQ dropoff to orientation contact = 3 months? Etc..[/QUOTE

Have you heard back about orientation yet?

Page 363 of 482 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365373413463 ... LastLast