Page 431 of 482 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433441481 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    no.
    Just waiting for the call.
    Usually take 3 days
    before the agency get back to you.
    I’ve been waiting for 10 days already so let me know if you get call within 3 days

Unregistered
    psych bubble in
    your answers
    4 booklets in total
    Wait so it’s bubble in? and after your done with the booklets do they go over it with you ? And do you get a 1 on 1 talk with the psychologist to review them ? I thought psych was done 1 on 1 with someone. Or what does the psychologist tell you or do they review anything at all

Unregistered
    Wait so it’s bubble in? and after your done with the booklets do they go over it with you ? And do you get a 1 on 1 talk with the psychologist to review them ? I thought psych was done 1 on 1 with someone. Or what does the psychologist tell you or do they review anything at all
    It’s a bubble in question test. Bring snacks, it’s a long day. At some point while you’re still taking the written portion you’ll be called in for a 1-1 with a psychologist. Don’t lie, they’ll see right through the BS. Remember they process hundreds of applicants weekly and cross-reference your questionnaire. If any of your scantrons are already scanned they might bring up any of your answers that raise an eyebrow. Good luck.

Unregistered
    Got it! Thanks for the head up and good luck the rest of the way.

Unregistered
    A lateral class starts tomorrow, no update or anything from investigator. Not sure if I'm still in process

Unregistered
    A lateral class starts tomorrow, no update or anything from investigator. Not sure if I'm still in process
    Same here. Been in process for awhile and nothing

Unregistered
    Anyone got in the December academy?

Unregistered
    It’s crazy how the process is so slow. A few buddies who are with the county say they are bing over worked and they barely have coverage... not sure how command is approving or denying but it’s crazy.

Unregistered
    Has anyone taken the psych in Medley and passed? I’m hearing the Dr. Is very tough to pass people.

Unregistered
    Has anyone taken the psych in Medley and passed? I’m hearing the Dr. Is very tough to pass people.
    Still waiting for hear back after 2 and a half weeks

Page 431 of 482 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433441481 ... LastLast