MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 319
Page 319 of 482 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How hard is the polygraph?
    None at all, as long as you are truthful. Plenty of questions on a form and then the same are asked multiple different times to measure your reaction to the question and your answer. I was sent to a firm that is ran by a man and his wife, both prominent individuals. In fact, his name appeared a couple of times in some of my textbooks in the University. He designed the battery of questions that most police agencies use for their psychological exam.

And talking about that, how many of the December 2017 non-cert applicants around here have been called for their psych and medical? I am still waiting around and although I know no news is good news, I’m still anxious about the delays because July is almost here.

Good luck to all!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3009784]None at all, as long as you are truthful. Plenty of questions on a form and then the same are asked multiple different times to measure your reaction to the question and your answer. I was sent to a firm that is ran by a man and his wife, both prominent individuals. In fact, his name appeared a couple of times in some of my textbooks in the University. He designed the battery of questions that most police agencies use for their psychological exam.

And talking about that, how many of the December 2017 non-cert applicants around here have been called for their psych and medical? I am still waiting around and although I know no news is good news, I’m still anxious about the delays because July is almost here.

Good luck to all!

Same here. 2017 applicant. Waiting on medical and psych. All we can do it train and cross our fingers that we make it into the July Academy.

Unregistered
    I am in the same boat, waiting for the next step, psychological and Med, also anxious.

Unregistered
    I am in the same boat, waiting for the next step, psychological and Med, also anxious.
    I’m glad to know I’m not the only one waiting. I was beginning to worry a bit. Hopefully we all get the call!

Unregistered
    I’m glad to know I’m not the only one waiting. I was beginning to worry a bit. Hopefully we all get the call!
    Nope, your not the only one. Still waiting for psych and medical as well, 2017 applicant too.

Unregistered
    Nope, your not the only one. Still waiting for psych and medical as well, 2017 applicant too.
    has anyone called to verify.... or to get an answer from them...

Unregistered
    I heard the July academy is for laterals only..

Unregistered
    That would make sense since non-certs dont seem to have been called yet. However, my BI kept telling me I’d probably make the July academy but I’m non-cert. I also heard there’s another academy in September.

Unregistered
    Get your facts right June is lateral July is non certified. People like you need to get your facts correct before you speak.

Unregistered
    Get your facts right June is lateral July is non certified. People like you need to get your facts correct before you speak.
    Dude be humble...

Page 319 of 482 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419 ... LastLast