MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 410
Page 410 of 482 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sxks when it’s an unjustifiable reason. But u ight.
    Been trying to tell you guys months ago with this COVID. We are not picking up people right now. The department also found out that a lot of LAT’s are bring bad habits over. Wait till October, then maybe! Every Dist/Bureau is way over budget; we cannot afford hiring at this point.

They want 4 year degrees, or 4 years military, credit over 650, no citations, and looking for older applicants 28+.

Unregistered
    Been trying to tell you guys months ago with this COVID. We are not picking up people right now. The department also found out that a lot of LAT’s are bring bad habits over. Wait till October, then maybe! Every Dist/Bureau is way over budget; we cannot afford hiring at this point.

They want 4 year degrees, or 4 years military, credit over 650, no citations, and looking for older applicants 28+.
    I highly doubt the amount of ppl getting disqualified has to do with COVID .

Unregistered

That’s fake news! We only get 3-6 laterals out of a class of 40+ BLE’s and most of them make the training easy for the FTO’s. The districts prefer them.

Unregistered
    That’s fake news! We only get 3-6 laterals out of a class of 40+ BLE’s and most of them make the training easy for the FTO’s. The districts prefer them.
    Unless you are part of the friends and family! Then all that goes out the door!!!

Unregistered
    Unless you are part of the friends and family! Then all that goes out the door!!!

Very true, how do I join the club

Unregistered
    Very true, how do I join the club
    You need to know some one in command staff, preferably a lieutenant or above!

Unregistered

Money

I highly doubt the amount of ppl getting disqualified has to do with COVID .
    Bro, you doubt it! Lol. We don't have the money to hire right now. This COVID sh'''' has put us so far back in the budget it's not funny.

But you keep thinking that.

And as for it being easier on a FTO, the command don't care about that. It's the bad habits learned. Why do u think they slowed down on full LAT classes?!?!

Unregistered
    Bro, you doubt it! Lol. We don't have the money to hire right now. This COVID sh'''' has put us so far back in the budget it's not funny.

And as for it being easier on a FTO, the command don't care about that. It's the bad habits learned. Why do u think they slowed down on full LAT classes?!?!
    Sir, pleas give examples/facts on how covid has impacted the PD budget? If this is the case there would be a hiring freeze in the entire county. Not just the PD department. All other County departments Are still hiring, conducting Interviews and giving out offer letters. I have not seen the Dpt go Alfa/Bravo (overtime) so that excuse can go out the door. And they have not spent millions of dollars on PPE. So enlighten us on the financial situation?

Unregistered

The county just received 900mil from federal government. I can somewhat understand bad habits but I can't imagine the county rather deal with a new recruit killing themselves on the road not knowing what to do compared to a lateral who knows what he/she is doing and correct has bad habits. Unless your in backgrounds and got the scoop

Unregistered
    The county just received 900mil from federal government. I can somewhat understand bad habits but I can't imagine the county rather deal with a new recruit killing themselves on the road not knowing what to do compared to a lateral who knows what he/she is doing and correct has bad habits. Unless your in backgrounds and got the scoop
    Well said! Or have a mental breakdown and quit during FTO, which we have seen a few do!

Page 410 of 482 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460 ... LastLast