+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1751
 
  1. #1111
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When did you apply and how far are you in the process?
    I applied in 2015. I've only taken the poly and I know that my credit has been pulled, so at this point it's just still a waiting game.

  2. #1112
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I applied in 2015. I've only taken the poly and I know that my credit has been pulled, so at this point it's just still a waiting game.
    I don't even know who my BI is?????????? I've heard that they change after you go to orientation

  3. #1113
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I applied in 2015. I've only taken the poly and I know that my credit has been pulled, so at this point it's just still a waiting game.
    Same here. Does your application also say "not selected"?

  4. #1114
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same here. Does your application also say "not selected"?
    Yes it does

  5. #1115
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Guys, DO NOT call personnel for a status. I just called and was told that the "not selected" status is infact not accurate. Sit tight and wait to hear back from your BI. Best of luck!

  6. #1116
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guys, DO NOT call personnel for a status. I just called and was told that the "not selected" status is infact not accurate. Sit tight and wait to hear back from your BI. Best of luck!
    Thanks for the intel....I kinda figured it didn't mean much

  7. #1117
    Unregistered
    Guest
    wait for it............. only laterals this year!

    he strikes again

  8. #1118
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    wait for it............. only laterals this year!

    he strikes again
    Does that mean only certified officers only???

  9. #1119
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does that mean only certified officers only???
    Sounds like it.

  10. #1120
    Unregistered
    Guest
    What happened to the April academy class?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •