MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 394
Page 394 of 482 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404444 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4818

Unregistered

Fire or feds

Guys no one is moving the files with all this going on. Now with a BLE infected. They have 07’ed any future classes this year. Command staff has everything on hold!!!

And like the other post said, look for another career like fire DEPT. Or if your hell-bent on being a leo. Go (federal), you’ll be safe behind a desk filling AW/SW and having SWAT gathering up your subs.

Unregistered

Facts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chime in? Ok chew on this, do you watch the videos or attend graduating BLE classes? Simple yes/no will do, even Ray Charles can see there are no Anglo males in those classes. Please spare me none are applying! Let's do a demographic check, AA is 17.1% of the county population and Anglo (non Hispanic) is 15.4% of population. I see plenty representation of other races reflecting the Miami Dade County population of hired trainees, but perhaps, maybe 1 Anglo every 4 classes. That my friend is not diversity, just do the eyeball test. Trust me, I'm not the only one noticed this trend.

—————FACTS———-

Male: 75.58%
    Female: 24.42%
    White: 10.02%
    Hispanic: 58.11%
    African-American/Black: 30.58%

Unregistered
    That rumor is not true. If you don’t hear back that’s means you have been disqualified. And from what has been heard the new command staff are DQing almost everyone. A buddy of mines passed everything and then got DQ. I heard back already and I took the JTA 2 weeks ago
    Passed everything? Do you mean all the steps?

Unregistered
    —————FACTS———-

Male: 75.58%
    Female: 24.42%
    White: 10.02%
    Hispanic: 58.11%
    African-American/Black: 30.58%
    There you go, if those numbers are correct, then should hire more women!! I think 24.42% of any force is low for women representation.

Unregistered

Shit show

The department is short on man power (300 approximately). The academy has completely shut down,(instructors and trainees covid positive). The hiring is on a freeze and no one wants to apply any more I don’t blame them. Oh boy this is the 80’s all over again! Just hire any one that applies once they re open again.
    Good luck command staff you have your plate full..

Unregistered
    The department is short on man power (300 approximately). The academy has completely shut down,(instructors and trainees covid positive). The hiring is on a freeze and no one wants to apply any more I don’t blame them. Oh boy this is the 80’s all over again! Just hire any one that applies once they re open again.
    Good luck command staff you have your plate full..
    So does this mean they stopped all BI's and put a hold on the whole process? or are they still conducting BI's and such? I ask because I had received an email on the 25th of June from my BI stating that she was assigned to me.

Unregistered
    So does this mean they stopped all BI's and put a hold on the whole process? or are they still conducting BI's and such? I ask because I had received an email on the 25th of June from my BI stating that she was assigned to me.
    Everything is on hot standby due to the Covid spike! Email or call your BI to confirm...

Unregistered
    Everything is on hot standby due to the Covid spike! Email or call your BI to confirm...
    Call and find out. I heard they are still processing applicants.

Unregistered
    Any updates?

Unregistered
    Any updates?
    what’s your status?

Page 394 of 482 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404444 ... LastLast