MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 79
Page 79 of 482 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it that I keep hiring for Police Officer and I don't get a call back, or e-mail or anything yet they are still hiring???
    Because your not on the friends or family plan. Come on just read these boards.

Unregistered
    Because your not on the friends or family plan. Come on just read these boards.
    I think you're right...

Unregistered
    This slow process is killing me lol I called the office and they told me I'm good in the process that if I pass the remaining whatever I have left to go I should be in the August or October academy... non-certified. Anyone hear anything back?

Unregistered
    This slow process is killing me lol I called the office and they told me I'm good in the process that if I pass the remaining whatever I have left to go I should be in the August or October academy... non-certified. Anyone hear anything back?
    Once they find out you post on here you will be DQ.

Unregistered

How do they know who you are?

Unregistered
    You're an idiot

Unregistered
    Negative. August and December classes are already filled.

Unregistered
    Negative. August and December classes are already filled.
    I'm quite sure August if filled but December is iffy. How are you sure about December?

Unregistered
    I'm quite sure August if filled but December is iffy. How are you sure about December?
    May be some spots left but last I heard (from a trainee in PMB), was that it was nearly full, if not filled already. But don't stress it. Many academies to come. Over 500 officers short. Goodluck to you all.

Unregistered
    My BI told me next academy is August and October. They currently have a couple of academies going on as we speak and I saw a lot of recruits in uniform. Big classes indeed!

Page 79 of 482 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast