MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 392
Page 392 of 482 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does an appeal work if you are DQ?
    You have to schedule a meeting to sign off on your lead sheet which describes the reason why you were dq and the signature of command staff acknowledging said dq

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3170997]How does an appeal work if you are how long did it take for your paperwork to be signed off by command staff?

Unregistered
    I also was DQd going up chain of command
    How did they inform you that you was dq?

Unregistered
    Original quote: Good luck Anglo males! Pretty much you have a better chance of winning the lottery than perhaps getting hired, that's the word on the streets.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Why don’t you stop demoralizing these applicants and offer some support if you feel the need to chime in on comments

Unregistered
    Original quote: Good luck Anglo males! Pretty much you have a better chance of winning the lottery than perhaps getting hired, that's the word on the streets.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Why don’t you stop demoralizing these applicants and offer some support if you feel the need to chime in on comments
    I 100% agree with this statement wrong time to be negative

Unregistered
    Anything on classes?

Unregistered
    Anything on classes?
    August 31st is the next academy start date

Unregistered
    I wonder how many people is in that class as of right now

Unregistered
    August 31st is the next academy start date
    I pray they finally call me, my file just been sitting there on chain of command desk just hope the process me through

Unregistered

Chime in? Ok chew on this, do you watch the videos or attend graduating BLE classes? Simple yes/no will do, even Ray Charles can see there are no Anglo males in those classes. Please spare me none are applying! Let's do a demographic check, AA is 17.1% of the county population and Anglo (non Hispanic) is 15.4% of population. I see plenty representation of other races reflecting the Miami Dade County population of hired trainees, but perhaps, maybe 1 Anglo every 4 classes. That my friend is not diversity, just do the eyeball test. Trust me, I'm not the only one noticed this trend.

Page 392 of 482 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442 ... LastLast