MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 188
Page 188 of 482 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I didn’t see you Saturday, I was there all day! What happened?
    Papo, el sabado 17 I will be there. Vamos a comernos unas croqueticas afterwards across the street y tomanrnos una materva bien fria para acabar con el estress.

Papo, you drop off the application and then you wait until they notify you for the Orientation. Orientation will probably be in 2 to 3 weeks after. Creo yo?

Unregistered
    Hey guys !! Whats the next step after the drop off? And how long after is that?
    When did you drop off?

Unregistered
    Hey guys !! Whats the next step after the drop off? And how long after is that?
    Why didn’t you ask an MDPD employee when you stopped at the station?

Unregistered
    Papo, el sabado 17 I will be there. Vamos a comernos unas croqueticas afterwards across the street y tomanrnos una materva bien fria para acabar con el estress.

Papo, you drop off the application and then you wait until they notify you for the Orientation. Orientation will probably be in 2 to 3 weeks after. Creo yo?
    Papo I am looking forward to “destress” with you. I am ready to get some good news in 2 to 3 weeks. Yo te creo papo.

Unregistered
    I didn’t see you Saturday, I was there all day! What happened?
    i think you have me confused with someone else?? Saturday Jan. 20th??? if you are an applicant why would you be there all day??? all you do is show your ID and drop off your PHQ...nothing more nothing less... plus, no one knows what i look like, so of course you didn't see me because you don't know who i am..if this question was directed to me... regards, the dinosaur

Unregistered
    Papo, all day? You must have been in there kissing up to someone. I do not expect to be there all day. I have a LIFE outside of my dream world/job. I have a meeting at 10:30am and if I do not go I lose a new client. Money talks in the end.

Unregistered
    Papo, all day? You must have been in there kissing up to someone. I do not expect to be there all day. I have a LIFE outside of my dream world/job. I have a meeting at 10:30am and if I do not go I lose a new client. Money talks in the end.
    that message was not directed towards you..someone on here a few days ago said, that they were there all day Saturday Jan. 20 and didn't see me and asked what happened?? so, i responded with that narrative above...perhaps someone that works there thinks they know me or what i look like...or if it was an applicant, i was saying how can you not seen me if you don't know what i look like.. i don't know anyone down there at headquarters...same as the day i turned in my PHQ...i didn't recognize anyone there...Like i said before, anyone i worked with 21 years ago there either retired,quit or moved on..anyway, good luck everyone ..keep me posted..the dinosaur

Unregistered

Question Pat

Anyone know how soon they request the Physical Agility Test results after Orientation? I know the city does the PAT before Orientation.

Unregistered
    Holly cow get a life the dinosaur! We got it!

Unregistered
    Holly cow get a life the dinosaur! We got it!
    Hi lover...you seem a little disgruntled? Perhaps we can 15 for a cafecito across the street from headquarters or a 12 ? Sometimes I am hungry...maybe you can vent to me this vicious one line coherent sentence listed above..happy Valentine's day..sank ju..the dinosaur

Page 188 of 482 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast