MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 452
Page 452 of 482 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 4818

Unregistered
    You guys have to be patient it’s a long process and everything is backed up due to COVID. If they haven’t contacted you that means your still being processed and if you were eliminated they would have contacted you. “No news is good news” I applied in April and start the academy in two weeks. Once they contact you it does not stop from there and it picks up quicker assuming you pass everything (JTA,poly,background,psych, and once you take medical you got the job pretty much unless they find something that does not allow you physically to perform this job. Good luck to everyone it’s worth the wait trust Me. I’m really excited to start and earn that badge.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys have to be patient it’s a long process and everything is backed up due to COVID. If they haven’t contacted you that means your still being processed and if you were eliminated they would have contacted you. “No news is good news” I applied in April and start the academy in two weeks. Once they contact you it does not stop from there and it picks up quicker assuming you pass everything (JTA,poly,background,psych, and once you take medical you got the job pretty much unless they find something that does not allow you physically to perform this job. Good luck to everyone it’s worth the wait trust Me. I’m really excited to start and earn that badge.
    You applied in April of last year And I applied since 2019 and now its 2021 . Some ppl are getting specially chosen.

Unregistered
    You applied in April of last year And I applied since 2019 and now its 2021 . Some ppl are getting specially chosen.
    exactly. I’m a 2019 applicant too. at this point it’s tough not to be questioning what is taking so long when you see others ahead in the process who applied just last year.

Unregistered
    exactly. I’m a 2019 applicant too. at this point it’s tough not to be questioning what is taking so long when you see others ahead in the process who applied just last year.
    100 percent agree. You can't continue to be patient when others who started the application process a year after you end up getting hired before you. Meanwhile your still in limbo not knowing what in the world is going on. Patients for several months ok, patients for going on two years with no word is mind boggling

Unregistered
    100 percent agree. You can't continue to be patient when others who started the application process a year after you end up getting hired before you. Meanwhile your still in limbo not knowing what in the world is going on. Patients for several months ok, patients for going on two years with no word is mind boggling
    It is unprofessional on the department’s end. Very disappointed.

Unregistered
    I just received an email last week for orientation on Jan 13th.
    How was the Orientation? Did they give you a time for Poly? Did they say anything as to the timeline of each phase of the process?

Unregistered

Update

Any updates from anyone?

Unregistered
    I was told my academy date is March 8 (next class up). Nothing else so far.

Unregistered
    I was told my academy date is March 8 (next class up). Nothing else so far.
    Is that a new ble class or lateral insert?

Unregistered

Updates any

Any updates anyone?

Page 452 of 482 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462 ... LastLast