MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 407
Page 407 of 482 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4818

Unregistered
    Hello,

More DQ’s are coming. Stand by for more info! But remember no news is good news!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow that’s a lot of DQs
    I haven’t heard anything in weeks. Should I make an appointment?

Unregistered
    I haven’t heard anything in weeks. Should I make an appointment?
    What stage are you at

Unregistered
    What stage are you at
    Took the poly

Unregistered
    Took the poly
    If you failed, you would’ve gotten a DQ a week, latest 2 weeks after but since you didn’t, just be patient.

Unregistered
    Hello,

More DQ’s are coming. Stand by for more info! But remember no news is good news!
    Hello, not necessarily, I applied in February 1995 and still have not heard anything. The last test I took, was the assessment test, in reference to a 32 Delta/domestic at MDCC North. It was video recorded and had to write a report about the experience between both parties. Lastly, I hope they revisit my file and sign off on it. Good luck everyone!

Unregistered
    Brass simply does not like the applicants that applied! They feel that you need a masters degree, perfect credit, no drama and clean A Clean record. Otherwise you will be DQ, unless you are part of the MDPD friends and family.
    You know how bad it feels to pass everything your first try fbat, pat. Long ass application process, orientation, poly, I complied with my BI fixed a few things on my credit had no arrest, don't drink or smoke. Only a toll violation in the pass and bi told me she's good need nothing from me she submitted my file chain of command had it for months! Just to email me last Thursday my unacceptable background findings and I can apply again with in a year. That close!! Just to get bs like that like wtf . I don't think I even want to appeal I'm trying out for other departments and from the looks of it their dq a lot of candidates even officers crossing over smh

Unregistered
    I was under the impression if your BI submits your file you are pretty much in the clear. Whats the point of holding it for 4 months.
    You would think, bi are trained to know when a file is good enough to be submitted to chain of command . My file was submitted months ago just to be emailed last week saying unacceptable background findings. Like wtf only thing in my pass were a few toll violations which got cleared long ago it can't be that serious. And it took yall months to tell me that. I suppose to have a appointment to view my reasoning for dq I don't think I will appeal for what? I did everything right the fist time. I'm going out to other departments that's not so up tight in the ass like Dade smh.

Unregistered
    Hello,

Does that mean the process will speed up again? I haven't heard from my investigator for a while. I understand cobid is out there but covid will not go away anytime soon and positions will eventually need to be filled.

Unregistered
    No one has news? Did everyone get DQed or just selfish with their news 👀

Page 407 of 482 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457 ... LastLast