MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 262
Page 262 of 482 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 4818

Unregistered
    I’m a august 2018 lateral applicant and haven’t heard anything either.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Be advised..the government does not and I repeat does not classify Hispanic..if you are a Hispanic male/female you are either black,white or other..just like if you 39 someone on the Aform you put white,white or other,not hispanic..BOLO same thing ...using the white Hispanic as"white" in new hires can be used and manipulated to perceive as hiring anglos..I don't need to go to PMB or any other agencies hiring office..just go look at the BLE,PAC and COT classes and do the eyeball test and come back and tell here in a narrative..it's called minorities in departments are more favorable to hire minorities because of the menality of "the anglos can get a job elsewhere because of White Privilege" in which is BS!!!..what I can tell you for sure that Hispanics are counted as White in your so called statistics sent to the US government for grants and funding..by the way,next time you do a 39 make sure you put HM instead of WM on the A form...lol
    Incorrect. Hispanic is a classification used in hiring at mdpd

Unregistered
    Incorrect. Hispanic is a classification used in hiring at mdpd
    Are you sure about that? because I find it hard to believe when MDPD or City Of Miami turn in their ''statistics'' and only hiring perhaps 1 Anglo per every 3 BLE/PAC classes (1 in 100 new hires,being anglo) and it doesn't raise red flags when getting funding/grants after seeing that and no questions asked??? very strange,i must say...I know a ton of anglos that have applied with military,college and squeaky clean backgrounds and their files are either purposely not entertained,revisited,DQ'd or mysteriously disappears...so being it may, when recruitment down here advertises MINORITIES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY...that should be targeted to anglos, because after all they are minorities down here...everybody can come up with BS excuses, but at the end of the day they are really not wanted..no sugar coating that

Unregistered
    Are you sure about that? because I find it hard to believe when MDPD or City Of Miami turn in their ''statistics'' and only hiring perhaps 1 Anglo per every 3 BLE/PAC classes (1 in 100 new hires,being anglo) and it doesn't raise red flags when getting funding/grants after seeing that and no questions asked??? very strange,i must say...I know a ton of anglos that have applied with military,college and squeaky clean backgrounds and their files are either purposely not entertained,revisited,DQ'd or mysteriously disappears...so being it may, when recruitment down here advertises MINORITIES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY...that should be targeted to anglos, because after all they are minorities down here...everybody can come up with BS excuses, but at the end of the day they are really not wanted..no sugar coating that
    If you repeat enough times, maybe even you will believe it.

Unregistered
    Has anyone been called yet.?

Unregistered
    When is there an interview? How is it

Unregistered
    How quick are they to Dq candidates meaning,how long does it take for them to notify that your dq ,and is it through mail or email?

Unregistered
    There’s an academy class starting on Dec. 3rd. Next class is scheduled for May 2019.
    Is what I heard. I’m a Dec 2017 applicant and went to orientation mid October. Took polygraph end of October. Waiting to hear back for next step.
    For those who are laterals : There were some laterals at my orientation and met others laterals doing PAT test. So they are a mixture of non-certified and laterals being called. I also met a guy who had orientation this month. Seems like they are getting to people in batches. Just sit tight until you are called up.

Unregistered
    I have no idea. I have yet to hear anything after applying in August of this year.

Will there be an academy starting anytime soon?

Unregistered
    Heard there’s a December class and one in May 2019

Page 262 of 482 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast