MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 317
Page 317 of 482 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Receive my phone call today with a conditional offer. All praise to GOD
    When did you originally apply and how long did it take for them to schedule you for the psych and medical after you dropped off your documents to the BI?

Good luck!

Unregistered
    Anyone know what goes on in Orientation?

Unregistered
    Anyone know what goes on in Orientation?
    When I went for mine, it was just talk about the process, what to expect, the salary that they were offering and then right after that each applicant was called at a time by their assigned BI to discuss any questions they had on the PHQ. I was also scheduled for my polygraph appt during Orientation day. Not sure if it’s the same for every orientation.

Unregistered
    When I went for mine, it was just talk about the process, what to expect, the salary that they were offering and then right after that each applicant was called at a time by their assigned BI to discuss any questions they had on the PHQ. I was also scheduled for my polygraph appt during Orientation day. Not sure if it’s the same for every orientation.
    Thank you very much.

Unregistered
    When did you originally apply and how long did it take for them to schedule you for the psych and medical after you dropped off your documents to the BI?

Good luck!
    Last year, August on the opening Date.

Remind you I’m a lateral.

County Hire Lateral faster, to the people saying they don’t won’t to go to low base salary department good luck, because you’ll be waiting 2+ years on the county to hire non certified. Meanwhile get your foot in than transfer over. You waiting 2 yeas plus you will and should be off probation with the other department. Lastly, when making moves keep your mouth close with your job.

Unregistered
    Last year, August on the opening Date.

Remind you I’m a lateral.

County Hire Lateral faster, to the people saying they don’t won’t to go to low base salary department good luck, because you’ll be waiting 2+ years on the county to hire non certified. Meanwhile get your foot in than transfer over. You waiting 2 yeas plus you will and should be off probation with the other department. Lastly, when making moves keep your mouth close with your job.
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, definitely faster; I applied back in December ‘17 and I’m still pending psych and medical, if I get approved and signed off. Finger crossed I hear back soon. Good luck!

Unregistered
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, definitely faster; I applied back in December ‘17 and I’m still pending psych and medical, if I get approved and signed off. Finger crossed I hear back soon. Good luck!
    Lateral class is June. Non certified is July I believe. You should be getting a call within this month or June for sure. Right now they pushing this big lateral class.

Note: you may take your medical first than phyc or vice versa.

Unregistered
    ok..question if you get DQ for any reason they r suppose to send you a letter or an email right...
    A friend of mine took the medical and phsyc back on april 1 and strill no answer from them.........so whats next....still waiting for the county answer..

Unregistered
    Lateral class is June. Non certified is July I believe. You should be getting a call within this month or June for sure. Right now they pushing this big lateral class.

Note: you may take your medical first than phyc or vice versa.
    Yes, I had been told by my BI that next class for non certs is July and that most likely I would make that one. But I see the days getting closer and no date for the psych yet, so I’m hoping to hear soon!

Good luck to you!

Unregistered
    Not many agencies down here hire non certified and not many people can spend $8k to attend the academy. Only agencies hiring non-certified is the county, the city and school board. If for some reason or another they cannot get into those agencies and they cant afford the academy, let them wait for the County. What's the ****ing rush? In the meantime workout, get fit and get educated. Good luck to all.

Page 317 of 482 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast