MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 86
Page 86 of 482 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did anyone receive email today?
    The email about thanking us for applying and that they will send more orientations within the next few months yes I did , Anyone else who got that email today did you turn in all that paperwork they asked for on the last email?

Unregistered
    Yes that email. That all I have received. Haven't received no email with any package.

Unregistered
    Yes that email. That all I have received. Haven't received no email with any package.
    Ya before receiving that email I received one asking for a lot of paper work people I met when I went to turn it in , Got an email shortly after for orientation august 31st sadly I din't get picked

Unregistered
    Thanks for the response, sounds weird. Hopefully I get invited to an orientation soon. I wonder how good the friends and family plan is.

Unregistered
    Over a year for the hiring process, unbelievable.

Unregistered
    There are still applicants that applied back in February 2015!!!!! How many orientations are they going to have before they actually fill an academy? The background investigators are overwhelmed with the applicant volume and cannot keep up with the demands of HR. Its a perpetual application process and no progress. Does anyone have any answers?
    I'll give you an answer:

Apply somewhere else!

Unregistered
    The email about thanking us for applying and that they will send more orientations within the next few months yes I did , Anyone else who got that email today did you turn in all that paperwork they asked for on the last email?
    My female friend is almost in the academy, but i think she slept with someone and got processed quicker. Sometimes I wish I was a woman...

Unregistered
    My female friend is almost in the academy, but i think she slept with someone and got processed quicker. Sometimes I wish I was a woman...
    Its all about connections ..

Unregistered
    You don't have to be a woman you know...

it is up to you, do you want this job or do you want to wait 2 years before eventually joining the academy?

Unregistered
    Its all about connections ..
    I also know a female who did it for nothing, she is a long time friend and confessed it to me a few months ago, she is still waiting to be hired somewhere lol, and I suspect that she did it with several persons in several departments/agencies, f-ing sl*ts!!!

Anyway I am a February 2015 applicant and still waiting to go to the academy lol, at this point I am so desperate I think I could blow someone real quick if it could help with the process.

Page 86 of 482 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast