MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 297
Page 297 of 482 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will past steroid usage disqualify an applicant from the hiring process?
    Depends on which steroids, ones that are prescribed by a physician, No! Example to help with bells palsy, and Yes to shooting up steroids for personal gain,there is a difference...Don't try lying! Be honest, rather be DQ'd for being honest than getting caught for being purposely deceitful.g ood luck to all...good luck and God bless...to be right..you have to be right... The Dinosaur

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Still waiting................ unbelievable! I check my e-mail every damn day at least 50 times a day.

NYC1
    Still waiting................ unbelievable! I check my e-mail every damn day at least 50 times a day.
    I Also check my email a lot of times everyday. I am applying as certified officer/Lateral, trying to move from NYC. I applied on August 2018, got my email and already did the droppoff, waiting for orientation appointment.

Anybody knows anything about the lateral academy? Any future hiring date? Duration of training, etc. Thanks in advance everybody.

Unregistered
    Those who haven’t heard anything in a while might want to reach out to your BIs. I did after 2+ months (waiting on a psych date, or at least I thought...), only to find out that I had been DQ’d. Had I not reached out, I would’ve never found out and would have kept waiting like a moron. No call, no letter, no e-mail.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2981123]Those who haven’t heard anything in a while might want to reach out to your BIs. I did after 2+ months (waiting on a psych date, or at least I thought...), only to find out that I had been DQ’d. Had I not reached out, I would’ve never found out and would have kept waiting like a moron. No call, no letter, no e-mail.[/QUOTe

Your BI said that you were waiting for a psych date or did you just assume? I’ve been wondering how are all these people are so sure the psych was their next step.

Unregistered
    Those who haven’t heard anything in a while might want to reach out to your BIs. I did after 2+ months (waiting on a psych date, or at least I thought...), only to find out that I had been DQ’d. Had I not reached out, I would’ve never found out and would have kept waiting like a moron. No call, no letter, no e-mail.
    Sounds like they DQ you for calling too much... hard to bother those hard working BI's. They get offended lol.

Unregistered
    Sounds like they DQ you for calling too much... hard to bother those hard working BI's. They get offended lol.
    Lol I still don’t know why, but I’ll find out.

Unregistered
    Were you DQ'd for being Anglo or Very White Hispanic male? I see a pattern

Unregistered
    Were you DQ'd for being Anglo or Very White Hispanic male? I see a pattern
    Can you please elaborate more ?

Thanks

Unregistered
    Can you please elaborate more ?

Thanks
    Elaborate on what? no need to. Just watch recent graduation videos on YouTube! Eyeball Test, are you a civilian or a an employee down there? if you don't see what I see and others see, then your either in denial or Ray Charles! again if your an anglo male in this country in todays time, your pretty much SOL, when it comes to governmental jobs i.e. police,corrections,post office,transit,parks and so on. please stop giving excuses about look where we live, BS, I say. Please spare me, a lot of anglo males from Broward County,Palm Beach County and yes Miami-Dade County do apply for these jobs here in Miami. These individuals that do apply in Miami-Dade County (unless mommy and daddy worked there for 30 years, that is not even guaranteed to get hired) either have their applications,PHQ's or whatever you want to call it, become paper weights or dust collectors, and yes even a DQ BS excuse (oh your credit score was a 799 and not over 800, plus you had ONE late payment back in 1989). why you ask? because elected officials whine about hiring all minorities (especially if they are minorities themselves). Image if an Anglo elected official called hired ups and say '' hey, hire more anglos, I don't see many or enough.'' my friend, next week there would be an full page article in The Miami Herald about a racist elected official.Using my first amendment right, there are closet racist minorities in upper management positions in Miami-Dade County. Correct hiring practices would be 25% black,25%anglo,25%Hispanic and 25% other (i.e. Asian,americanindian,mixed or other) with that including 50% of all hired personnel being female. sorry, but more females need to be hired as well in all compacities of governmental jobs!

Page 297 of 482 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast