MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 269
Page 269 of 482 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 4818

Unregistered
    Any word when the Aug 2018 applicants will start being processed (lateral)? I read some received an email for a Dec 15th drop off for the PHQ. But with the amount of applicants, i’m sure there’s more than one drop off date. Thanks everyone and good luck!

Unregistered

Cool August 2018 (non-certified)

I am guessing they will notify the August 2018 applicants sometime early 2019, which is good cause I am dropping a lot of weight for this (college got me fat - true story), I have not 40 pounds so far and feeling great!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any word when the Aug 2018 applicants will start being processed (lateral)? I read some received an email for a Dec 15th drop off for the PHQ. But with the amount of applicants, i’m sure there’s more than one drop off date. Thanks everyone and good luck!
    You a lateral, certified, or non certified?

Unregistered

School Police

Miami Dade School Police is also hiring and they process fast to fill up schools with officers!

Hiring fair this past Friday, over 300 applicants. There will be more upcoming job fairs. Stay tuned! Non-certified and Certified welcomed to apply.

Unregistered
    You a lateral, certified, or non certified?
    I’m a lateral

Unregistered
    I’m a lateral
    A email was sent out for the lateral applicants from August 2018. You received yours ?

Unregistered
    You might want to check your spam folder

Unregistered
    How are people contacted for the next step is it by orientation dates (meaming the group of people who had orientation first get called first, then moves on to the next group who had orientation after) ? or just random contacts you just have to get lucky?

Unregistered
    How are people contacted for the next step is it by orientation dates (meaming the group of people who had orientation first get called first, then moves on to the next group who had orientation after) ? or just random contacts you just have to get lucky?
    I can tell you this... I have yet to understand MDPD logistics and their hiring practices. I know applicants that have applied at the same time, one JUST made it to backgrounds and the other is already hired; both qru no past, and no skeletons in the closet. I guess it comes down to PALANCA!

Unregistered
    I can tell you this... I have yet to understand MDPD logistics and their hiring practices. I know applicants that have applied at the same time, one JUST made it to backgrounds and the other is already hired; both qru no past, and no skeletons in the closet. I guess it comes down to PALANCA!
    It's one thing to apply at the same rate, we're they apart of the same orientation group?

Page 269 of 482 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast