MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 453
Page 453 of 482 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 4818

Unregistered

MDPD Process

Just got called saying I passed my psych and got scheduled for my Medical. I applied in October 2019. Anyone know what’s up next in the process once the medical is over with? Good luck everyone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just got called saying I passed my psych and got scheduled for my Medical. I applied in October 2019. Anyone know what’s up next in the process once the medical is over with? Good luck everyone.
    Usually after the medical, your file will go through the chain of command for a final sign off...perhaps,soon after, you receive a phone call for an offer of employment..You will go down to PMB for employment photo, paperwork to sign, and go to quartermasters to pick up your uniforms...good luck in your future endeavors..to be right..you have to act right..the dinosaur

Unregistered
    Are you certified or lateral?

Unregistered
    The question I have in mind is: does MDPD send fail/decline letter to applicants, at all?

Unregistered
    Are you certified or lateral?
    Uncertified applicant.

Unregistered
    The question I have in mind is: does MDPD send fail/decline letter to applicants, at all?
    Yes, they will notify those who are disqualified.

Unregistered
    What ever you do. If you ever had asthma or have used an inhaler, do not put it on the medical questionnaire. They will medically disqualify you and you will have to jump through hoops to get cleared.

Unregistered

MDPD Medical

I recently heard that if you wear glasses they will disqualify you on the medical. You need to have either contact lenses or get lasik done. I have my medical coming up and all I have is glasses. Anyone know if this is true?

Unregistered
    Yes they want contact lenses for 1 year so lie. And go with contact lenses.

Unregistered
    Btw you can pass with 20/30 corrected vision.

Page 453 of 482 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463 ... LastLast