MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 11
Page 11 of 482 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    what goes on in the orientation

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't get near the bus and you won't have the problem of someone trying to throw you under it. You sound like you're the type that like to do unethical things and expect nothing to happen because your above the law, rules, or policy. Do all of us a favor and retire early. Thanks
    You come to this blog and you accuse someone who is giving sound advise to young men and women of being unethical and you ask him to resign. Let me tell you who should resign: Director JD Patterson and Deputy Juan Perez, two political puppets who care little about our department. Have you herd about Perez's cover up of POAT overtime funds? Maybe you were part of the group who benefitted from that scam. Of course you would like honorable cops to resign, that way you and your ilk could continue to drag this department to the gutter.

Unregistered
    This guy that keeps posting about his degree and his dad being a cop is getting old. Buddy, quite a few of us have graduate degrees do yourself a favor and cut the umbilical cord and become a man of your own. Daddy will retire some day and you will be known as a scrub because you didn't do anything to deserve your position. Trust me have seen it just drive around hammocks.

Unregistered
    Just looking for a rough estimate of when groups will be processed not even for myself but just a general idea of expected processing would be nice.

Unregistered
    Why talk bad about a kid that's has much more shit going then you ever had at 19 years old? Everyone's got some negative shit to say, that's why this world is so ****ed up. Bunch of selfish and negative ass people

Unregistered

Cool Lalalalalalalala

............................ waiting for the e-mail .........................................

To the guy who his dad works at MDPD... don't listen to the negative idiots here. College education is a PLUS no matter what anyone says. I too have friends who talk negative on me getting an education... people like that is better to ignore and continue on towards your dream!

Your dad is MDPD.... yet, told you to get an education over any other option... that says a lot! Tell him thank you for serving our community!

I have a friend who is a fraud investigator for a well known big bank... he makes triple of what a regular law enforcement officer makes and doesn't risk his life.... what I'm saying is - there's always other options.

Unregistered
    Thank you boss, police is my calling and what I'm truly passionate about. Thank you for your positive comments! I hope nothing but the best for you! Knowledge and education will go a long way and open up many Oppurtunities, especially in today's society. I will be doing an internship with MDPD this fall so hopefully it benefits me. If not, there is always other departments. But anyways..... Best of luck !!!

Unregistered
    Can't wait to get that call/email etc. really want an opportunity with this department

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just looking for a rough estimate of when groups will be processed not even for myself but just a general idea of expected processing would be nice.
    there is a orientation tomorrow Aug 4th and i know its another one Aug 12th for non certs who applied in feb...
    should be more late august and september

Unregistered
    I am certified, had orientation in April, poly first week of June. I was told I passed my polygraph but never heard back since. Is it safe to say that I was not chosen to continue in the process?

Page 11 of 482 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast