MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 174
Page 174 of 482 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s over Johnny
    What's over?

Unregistered
    has anyone been called by someone in the HR department to come inn and fill out new hire paper work?

Unregistered

Hey friends

Hey friends,

It’s been about 9 weeks since my background investigator sent my file up. Sucks to wait I feel like 9 weeks is a long time I wonder how long I’ll have to wait. Any advise on people who have gone through this?

Unregistered
    Hey friends,

It’s been about 9 weeks since my background investigator sent my file up. Sucks to wait I feel like 9 weeks is a long time I wonder how long I’ll have to wait. Any advise on people who have gone through this?
    9 weeks is a long time! Only took my friend like 2 weeks the most. Have you taken the psychological or medical?

Unregistered
    9 weeks is a long time! Only took my friend like 2 weeks the most. Have you taken the psychological or medical?
    Nope im waiting for a phone call or the dreaded email telling me to kick a can . Not heard from my BI it’s ****ing frustrating won’t answer my calls or emails

Unregistered
    Nope im waiting for a phone call or the dreaded email telling me to kick a can . Not heard from my BI it’s ****ing frustrating won’t answer my calls or emails
    Alright bro, just keep your head up high. No news is good news. December 4th is the next academy and then who knows when the next one is?

Unregistered
    Alright bro, just keep your head up high. No news is good news. December 4th is the next academy and then who knows when the next one is?
    OFFICIALS!! Next academy class ( JULY 9 , 2018 ) good look to all

Unregistered
    Thanks buddy. I have decided if I don’t get hired with MDPD which I doubt I will at this point , I’m going to self sponsor at broward academy . It’ll be easy to find a job then because I’ll be certified and have my bachelors degree . I’ve been applying to places for 3 years and nada so time to invest in myself and I’ve been saving for a few years now so I can do it April 27 is the projected academy date I’m looking to do. I’ll be serving tables in las olas part time too .

Unregistered
    OFFICIALS!! Next academy class ( JULY 9 , 2018 ) good look to all
    What happened to the Dec. 4th academy? and isn't there another one in February 2018?

Unregistered
    Thanks buddy. I have decided if I don’t get hired with MDPD which I doubt I will at this point , I’m going to self sponsor at broward academy . It’ll be easy to find a job then because I’ll be certified and have my bachelors degree . I’ve been applying to places for 3 years and nada so time to invest in myself and I’ve been saving for a few years now so I can do it April 27 is the projected academy date I’m looking to do. I’ll be serving tables in las olas part time too .
    I too have a bachelor and currently working on my masters. Sadly, here in Dade County it's all about who you know that can give you that push from the inside. I too would like to do the academy myself that way I have better options up north if it doesn't go my way here. Anyways good luck!

Page 174 of 482 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast