MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 70
Page 70 of 482 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi guys I recently got an email with all the paperwork I needed to fill out anyways I turned it all in The guy at the front desk just said thank you and goodbye my question is how long does it usually. Take to get for orientation after turning in your phq and all that paperwork
    GUYS BE PATIENT. If you are noncertifed. Expect to wait a year to two years before getting hired. They have only one BLE scheduled and it's been getting pushed back. From August to Decemeber and will probably get pushed back depending on what the mayor wants. They are using the "Feburary 2015" applicants for the next academy. Be patient!!!

Unregistered
    GUYS BE PATIENT. If you are noncertifed. Expect to wait a year to two years before getting hired. They have only one BLE scheduled and it's been getting pushed back. From August to Decemeber and will probably get pushed back depending on what the mayor wants. They are using the "Feburary 2015" applicants for the next academy. Be patient!!!
    Any news on laterals. Heard August class is still a go.

Unregistered
    Yes. This appears to be from the February 2015 application.
    Anyone from non-certified February applicant has a date yet for psychological or still in the BI phase?:

Unregistered
    Any news on laterals. Heard August class is still a go.
    Not for BLE. There will be a LAT class coming in soon. Most likely July.

Unregistered
    Anyone from non-certified February applicant has a date yet for psychological or still in the BI phase?:
    Non certified is on hold for now. Next academy will be in December. Psych and medical will be scheduled a week or two prior to academy

Unregistered
    Non certified is on hold for now. Next academy will be in December. Psych and medical will be scheduled a week or two prior to academy
    Roger! Thanks.

Unregistered
    Can anyone confirm about a PAT at MDC being added to the process? If so this makes it even more competitive and fair.

Unregistered
    Any orientations scheduled or recent for any of you guys??

Unregistered
    Can anyone confirm about a PAT at MDC being added to the process? If so this makes it even more competitive and fair.
    Yes. This is true.

Unregistered
    Yes. This is true.
    Are you serious? I'm waiting for my psy., when will the PAT be scheduled? Before or after? I'm from the February 2015 non certified.

Page 70 of 482 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast