MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 460
Page 460 of 482 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Also, the packet they have you during orientation has each step of the process how it’s done in order. Psych is the second to last before completing the process. The last thing is medical them command has to verify it all and sign
    I already passed the polygraph before we met and I turned in my neighbor references the day we met. Thanks so much for the info

Unregistered
    I already passed the polygraph before we met and I turned in my neighbor references the day we met. Thanks so much for the info
    When was your orientation date? If you don’t mind me asking

Unregistered

Updates

Any updates on the process?

Unregistered
    Did my medical last week with a couple other lateral’s. Still no word

Unregistered
    Did my psych last Thursday. Waiting on medical. Next academy is 19 April....

Unregistered
    Did my medical last week with a couple other lateral’s. Still no word
    After your medical did you sign an offer letter? or what happened after medical?

Unregistered
    Anyone from jan 25 orientation heard back from yet?

Unregistered
    Exactly a week after my psych, received the call today for medical

Unregistered

Completed Poly...now waiting

I took my Poly back on Feb 17th. The examiner said it would take about 3 business days for the department to get my results and then about 2 weeks before someone would reach out, still haven't heard anything. How long does it usually take after the poly to get a psych?

Unregistered
    I took my Poly back on Feb 17th. The examiner said it would take about 3 business days for the department to get my results and then about 2 weeks before someone would reach out, still haven't heard anything. How long does it usually take after the poly to get a psych?
    After poly comes your background check then psych. However long it takes them to complete your background... If you have a short history then it'll be pretty quick. Also depends who your BI is and how fast they work. I'm prior military and have multiple addresses outside of Florida and multiple contracting jobs after the military so it took about a month and change

Page 460 of 482 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470 ... LastLast