MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 356
Page 356 of 482 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Awesome! After reading the above narrative, do you work in PMB? If so,what advice would you give us career applicants to better position ourselves to be hired? Any relevant information would be greatly appreciated...too be right...you have to act right...The Dinosaur
    FYI, I don't work in PMB no and my only advise to others is to re-apply again, that it won't hurt.

Unregistered
    Can someone explain what's the purpose of reapplying? Did they lose our application?
    Don't feel so bad. I've been reapplying since February 1995! Since then,its been 22 times with the exception of 2010-2011 because of a hiring freeze...I have taken/passed all polygraph examinations from Doral to/and 42 Ave/NW 7 th St. locations....almost 50 years old,but I keep preserving!! People say I am too old for Police work and I tell them what about "Mary?" She was the oldest person to be hired by MDPD at the age of 56, back in 1996...Not too sure if she made it after PPO status in Kendall District...Point is,if she can do it,so can I....For all you conspiracy theorists, my sister been a MDPD For many years with no red flags,enemies or write ups, still doesn't help me in the hiring process!! Again, please take this advice I give you...Be honest as you possibly can on your life story with the application/PHQ, because if you don't, you be DQ'd...you and your background investigator will revisit your past...just because you can change your past,doesn't mean you can change your future...I will keep you posted my fellow applicants during my journey of my 23rd application process and hope you share your story as well here...good luck and God bless...to be right...you have to act right...The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Dino... Miami Police hired a 54 year old not too long ago and Los Angeles Police graduated a 50 plus year old. Stay positive.

Unregistered
    Gents, you have to reapply for budgetary reasons - you won’t have to start the process all over again.

Unregistered
    Gents, you have to reapply for budgetary reasons - you won’t have to start the process all over again.
    Great thanks for that information. I just reapplied now. Let the waiting continue.

Unregistered
    Dino... Miami Police hired a 54 year old not too long ago and Los Angeles Police graduated a 50 plus year old. Stay positive.
    Those are inspirational and motivational examples,but lets be frank and face the fact that I am an Anglo male, that doesn't bold well living here in Miami...The few you see that are hired at various departments are pushed because mom and/or dad worked at the respective department for years and advocated for him..the Anglo females really dont have difficulty as males do...just watching BLE classes is the eye ball test that says it all...everyone can deny it and twist facts around but at the end of the the day, being a Anglo male is tremendous hill to climb being hired...too be right...you have act right...The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Any good news lately?

Unregistered
    Any good news lately?
    Met my BI last week, no word as of yet... No neighborhood check either.

Anyone else?

2018 applicant.

Unregistered
    Met my BI last week, no word as of yet... No neighborhood check either.

Anyone else?

2018 applicant.
    Well that's good things are moving along then. Thanks.

Unregistered

🎻

:::::::: crickets :::::::::

Page 356 of 482 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406456 ... LastLast