So when is the next academy?
    Call 305-471-1945 ask them yourself

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Call 305-471-1945 ask them yourself

This Monday July 16.

Unregistered

Cool

Dimelo mi gente aqui en la lucha how's the process going? Any intel on when MDPD will open hiring again? Ya estoy ready pa ser policia! Ya me canse del corporate world.

- Rico Suave

Unregistered

Lightbulb

According to the Mayor today there's no freeze not now and not in the near future. Economy is doing great Thanks to Donald Trump being President and that more future hiring will begin soon. Stay tuned!

Unregistered
    According to the Mayor today there's no freeze not now and not in the near future. Economy is doing great Thanks to Donald Trump being President and that more future hiring will begin soon. Stay tuned!
    Blah blah blah..Donald Trump did not make the economy better..it has been doing quite well even since the latter part of Obama's presidency...your above narrative sounds lot like Rick Sanchez investigative reporting!!! Now, double time back to your desk and stand down sailor..to be right..you have to act right..The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah..Donald Trump did not make the economy better..it has been doing quite well even since the latter part of Obama's presidency...your above narrative sounds lot like Rick Sanchez investigative reporting!!! Now, double time back to your desk and stand down sailor..to be right..you have to act right..The Dinosaur
    Hey snowflake you finally join the academy or are you still here trolling around leoaffairs making new friends?

Unregistered
    Hey snowflake you finally join the academy or are you still here trolling around leoaffairs making new friends?
    what's up there chisel chest?..the only one that seems to be trolling/stalking would be you sir/ma'am...any coherent sentences or narratives that I entertain on here, are facts!!! I don't talk about people's 33's,personal business,politics,etc.etc.also, be advised I've been though a police academy before, yes MDPD.. how have you been babe?? you still working a ton of 59's to pay for that alimony and child support? perhaps you work in airport district now, to rack up O.T ? In any case;if you think I talk trash we could always 15 at PMB and have them pull my file with my name,dob,ss or old badge number in case you think i'm a fraud..lol..in any case hope everyone receives good feedback in their hiring process..god bless.. to be right ..you have to act right The Dinosaur

Unregistered

Good afternoon

So this week BLE 122 started their academy, congratulations wish you all the best! Does anyone have any idea if this class belong to the applicants of 2015? or the latest hiring? Also, how many more academies this year?

Unregistered
    Mdpd 122 started this week!! When is the next one?

Unregistered
    Wheres Boloco and Balsero?

Page 232 of 482 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast