MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 91
Page 91 of 482 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't see how that is gross. I literally want to work out and prepare for the academy because I know it is intense and I sadly don't have anyone who would actually dedicate themselves to a goal and becoming physically fit. So take your jokes elsewhere, because wanting someone with a common goal to train with isn't gross, it's called motivation and inspiration.
    Crawl to your safe space ASAP, and be prepared to have your feelings hurt in this career, this isn't college anymore, are you going to pull the same politically correct bs at the academy? "motivation and inspiration" what is that? Yoga, Pilates, wii fit? You are looking for workout partners on a website named LEO affairs lol

Unregistered
    I don't see how that is gross. I literally want to work out and prepare for the academy because I know it is intense and I sadly don't have anyone who would actually dedicate themselves to a goal and becoming physically fit. So take your jokes elsewhere, because wanting someone with a common goal to train with isn't gross, it's called motivation and inspiration.
    Craw to your safe space ASAP this isn't college anymore your fellings will get hurt in this profession. "motivation and inspiration" got that from your yoga class, pilates? You are looking for a workout partner on LEO AFFAIRS lol

Unregistered
    So with me, I applied 2015 can't remember exactly when but I'm gonna be scheduled for my psych and medical soon. Already did the poly and all the other stuff. I'm hoping I go into the December academy since the next one isn't until summer 2017.. But the process has been very lengthy and slow but they don't have many investigators for all the people who have applied. My main focus is getting physically fit for the academy just to be a bit more prepared... If anyone who's going to the academy soon or I'm the process wants to workout together reply back to this. I would love someone with the same goal to workout with me.
    Papo, do you have social media? Just follow MDPD page and see for yourself all the fatsos that have graduated the academy lately you will laugh your ass out.

Unregistered

Psychological test

Has anyone taken there psychological test for the Dec Class already? I been waiting for my call and have yet to heard anything back.

Unregistered
    Has anyone taken there psychological test for the Dec Class already? I been waiting for my call and have yet to heard anything back.
    Did orientation on August 31st , Physiological on September 14

Unregistered
    How fast do you get the results for the psychological? They told me I should be either in the December class or January.

Unregistered

Question

Any idea when Miami-Dade Police Department will begin hiring non-certified applicants again?

Unregistered
    You sure you did the psychological or the polygraph? Two different tests... your orientation was in August and September you did psychological? Moving fast there if true... I did my orientation last September 2016 and now recently I did my psychological that's why I asked.

Unregistered
    I'm still waiting for my psychological and medical and then that'll be all. I've been waiting quite a bit and I had my orientation around August 2015. Hopefully aiming to get into the January academy since the December one is full.

Unregistered
    Any idea when Miami-Dade Police Department will begin hiring non-certified applicants again?
    Nope sorry

Try to call a recruiter

Page 91 of 482 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast