MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 267
Page 267 of 482 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 4818

Unregistered
    Does your credit score matter? Or your credit history such as late payments and such?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does your credit score matter? Or your credit history such as late payments and such?
    History. If you have a low score due to lack of credit history that won’t be held against you. Any late payments or collections will be frowned upon.

Unregistered
    How's the morale at the department, how are supervisors on shifts? What's the day to day like while working?

Unregistered
    How's the morale at the department, how are supervisors on shifts? What's the day to day like while working?
    Morale is at an all time low.

Unregistered
    Morale is at an all time low.
    Why is that

Unregistered
    Morale is what you make it - stay positive and don’t let strangers tell you otherwise.

Unregistered
    Does mdpd provide you with service weapon? Because I know some departments you have to purchase your own.

Unregistered
    What's the best way to learn the geography of Miami I know officers don't use gps to find addresses. Any news on hearing from BI's I'm a aug 2017 applicant. Thank you in advance

Unregistered
    What's the best way to learn the geography of Miami I know officers don't use gps to find addresses. Any news on hearing from BI's I'm a aug 2017 applicant. Thank you in advance
    Lmao... new generation.

Unregistered
    Best way to learn Miami's grids are to purchase the game Miaminolopy at your local Walmart..helps a lot, they even throw in a pair of Grillz to assimilate better through the game...to be right..you have to act right..the dinosaur

Page 267 of 482 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast