MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 182
Page 182 of 482 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's the difference between this new one?
    In the past they gather the apps up then invite they people the screen to orientation, there they get their PHQs and other supporting documents. Then the candidates are scheduled for polys, PATs, Psyche, Physical and then hired.

Apparently they're asking for PHQs in batches and having orientation afterwards, it departure from previous norms.

Unregistered
    Did you take the PAT before turning the PHQ?

Unregistered
    So nobody knows when is the next academy?

Unregistered
    In the past they gather the apps up then invite they people the screen to orientation, there they get their PHQs and other supporting documents. Then the candidates are scheduled for polys, PATs, Psyche, Physical and then hired.

Apparently they're asking for PHQs in batches and having orientation afterwards, it departure from previous norms.

Where there a lot of applicants dropping off their PHQs when you dropped yours off?

Unregistered
    Where there a lot of applicants dropping off their PHQs when you dropped yours off?
    I was there Saturday morning at 10 am..i saw a lot of drop offs..some in police uniforms fron other agencies..me personally I would have not come in uniform there..i would have brought a change of clothes..good luck everyone..let the waiting to begin....

Unregistered
    I was there Saturday morning at 10 am..i saw a lot of drop offs..some in police uniforms fron other agencies..me personally I would have not come in uniform there..i would have brought a change of clothes..good luck everyone..let the waiting to begin....
    Thanks for the quick response. The drop off basically its just to drop off the application? Anyone there to go over with the application or you just drop it off and leave?

Unregistered
    Thanks for the quick response. The drop off basically its just to drop off the application? Anyone there to go over with the application or you just drop it off and leave?
    basically dropped off the PHQ packet and she told me they would contact me in the near future in refernce to orientation through an email

Unregistered
    basically dropped off the PHQ packet and she told me they would contact me in the near future in refernce to orientation through an email
    Are these phqs from the Dic Openings?

Unregistered
    Hey friends!!

Hey friends lots of you guys that check up on this forum know me as the guy that says “hey friends” when I write. Today I passed BSOs oral board and scheduled my poly for this Friday . Simultaneously , I got the email from MDPD saying that my background did not pass through . Wanna say good luck to all of you it takes a brave person to be LEO in this society . Hope to catch you guys out in the field . Stay safe

Hercules

Unregistered
    Are these phqs from the Dic Openings?
    January is when I applied.

Page 182 of 482 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast