+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 262 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 2619
 
  1. #2601
    Unregistered
    Guest
    So? How's is the process going? I read a few posts here and it seems we are all in the same boat, sitting and waiting for a miracle.

  2. #2602
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Problem with government jobs is the affirmative action that is in place. They tend to hire certain applicants over others and that only means one thing, certain people love to work slow and take their sweet time to process a file. Honest truth. Also, government jobs in the end is all ABOUT WHO YOU KNOW, NOT WHAT YOU KNOW, so sit there and wait for the email or call, at the end of the day, the BI is getting paid the $50k a year to read one sentence of the application and sign one paper a week. Government workers have it easy, all they really need is to work 20 years and retire with a lifetime pension and benefits. Don't be surprised if they do not call or email you at all. Good luck.
    BS. The majority of government workers are underpaid, work in understaffed offices and many buy their own miscellaneous office supplies. The only real benefit is job security. As far as who gets the job, don't look at the entry level, look at history and the senior executives. You'll realize who is really in power.

  3. #2603
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BS. The majority of government workers are underpaid, work in understaffed offices and many buy their own miscellaneous office supplies. The only real benefit is job security. As far as who gets the job, don't look at the entry level, look at history and the senior executives. You'll realize who is really in power.
    BS..let's start with Miami and MDPD hires..City of Miami PD has not hired an anglo male in 5 years..these are facts.. MDPD hires 1 Anglo male in about every 3 classes...and don't get me started with corrections..they haven't hired an anglo in about 15 years..if you don't believe it , then your in denial or delusional..please refrain from saying there are no anglos applying..Miami Dade county still has 18% Anglo population,about the same for African American percentage..plus there are plenty of anglos from Broward county that apply as well..the most surprising thing is it's the same BS tatics telling the applicants oh you had a ticket 20 years agi,do you been disqualified or 07'd or their application file mysteriously gets lost..perhaps the anglos files go bottom of the pile..I have heard many of the same stories..so please spare me the BS as well...

  4. #2604
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BS..let's start with Miami and MDPD hires..City of Miami PD has not hired an anglo male in 5 years..these are facts.. MDPD hires 1 Anglo male in about every 3 classes...and don't get me started with corrections..they haven't hired an anglo in about 15 years..if you don't believe it , then your in denial or delusional..please refrain from saying there are no anglos applying..Miami Dade county still has 18% Anglo population,about the same for African American percentage..plus there are plenty of anglos from Broward county that apply as well..the most surprising thing is it's the same BS tatics telling the applicants oh you had a ticket 20 years agi,do you been disqualified or 07'd or their application file mysteriously gets lost..perhaps the anglos files go bottom of the pile..I have heard many of the same stories..so please spare me the BS as well...
    I've addressed this with you before. All of your claims regarding racial discrimination are easily confirmed. All private and public employers are required to maintain detailed statistics of their hiring history. That includes those who weren't hired as well as those who were hired. Go to PMB and ask for it, it is public record. You are making a very serious allegation. If your claims are substantiated, that would be a civil rights violation and would result in big trouble for that entity. If you were directly affected by this violation, you could be entitled to monetary compensation. Go for it. I couldn't think of a better federal administration to present your case.

  5. #2605
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've addressed this with you before. All of your claims regarding racial discrimination are easily confirmed. All private and public employers are required to maintain detailed statistics of their hiring history. That includes those who weren't hired as well as those who were hired. Go to PMB and ask for it, it is public record. You are making a very serious allegation. If your claims are substantiated, that would be a civil rights violation and would result in big trouble for that entity. If you were directly affected by this violation, you could be entitled to monetary compensation. Go for it. I couldn't think of a better federal administration to present your case.
    Be advised..the government does not and I repeat does not classify Hispanic..if you are a Hispanic male/female you are either black,white or other..just like if you 39 someone on the Aform you put white,white or other,not hispanic..BOLO same thing ...using the white Hispanic as"white" in new hires can be used and manipulated to perceive as hiring anglos..I don't need to go to PMB or any other agencies hiring office..just go look at the BLE,PAC and COT classes and do the eyeball test and come back and tell here in a narrative..it's called minorities in departments are more favorable to hire minorities because of the menality of "the anglos can get a job elsewhere because of White Privilege" in which is BS!!!..what I can tell you for sure that Hispanics are counted as White in your so called statistics sent to the US government for grants and funding..by the way,next time you do a 39 make sure you put HM instead of WM on the A form...lol

  6. #2606
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BS..let's start with Miami and MDPD hires..City of Miami PD has not hired an anglo male in 5 years..these are facts.. MDPD hires 1 Anglo male in about every 3 classes...and don't get me started with corrections..they haven't hired an anglo in about 15 years..if you don't believe it , then your in denial or delusional..please refrain from saying there are no anglos applying..Miami Dade county still has 18% Anglo population,about the same for African American percentage..plus there are plenty of anglos from Broward county that apply as well..the most surprising thing is it's the same BS tatics telling the applicants oh you had a ticket 20 years agi,do you been disqualified or 07'd or their application file mysteriously gets lost..perhaps the anglos files go bottom of the pile..I have heard many of the same stories..so please spare me the BS as well...

    I have a simple solution for you. Senator Elizabeth (Pocahontas) Warren did it and it worked for her, she claimed to be native American and bang she got the university job. In your case, learn two or three Spanish words, dress like a recent Cuban arrival, and eat some pastelitos. Then claim that you are part Cuban. Tell the Department that your family members told you that you were related to Ponce de Leon and that he was your great, great, great uncle. That should work. Pocahontas did and got away with it, and so could you. Good luck. 09 06

  7. #2607
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Whats up guys!! Any info on the next class?

    El Balsero

  8. #2608
    Unregistered
    Guest
    next class is in a couple weeks. dec 17 apps have already been cleared for psych/med.

  9. #2609
    Unregistered
    Guest
    😳 what!!! Is that a full academy or lateral, certified? Im waiting for certified.

  10. #2610
    Unregistered
    Guest

    August 2018 Applicant (non-certified)

    I am an August 2018 applicant, so I am guessing it will be a while before I hear anything, not complaining I am actually working out and losing a lot of weight in the process. Good luck to all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 262 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •