MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 329
Page 329 of 482 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It has been a week since my poly and nothing yet. How long it took for the rest of you to have a BI assigned?
    Took about a month or so. Then I was contacted by email. Hope this helps, good luck!

Unregistered
    Any news 2017 applicants? The weeks are just flying by like no ones business. Still awaiting to hear about psych and medical. Hope everyone is doing well and good luck!!

Unregistered
    Any news 2017 applicants? The weeks are just flying by like no ones business. Still awaiting to hear about psych and medical. Hope everyone is doing well and good luck!!
    Same thing here; Dec 2017 and still waiting to hear back on psych and medical. Last I was told, a month ago, it was that the file had been submitted for approval by the chain of command. Nor sure how long that can take but July is getting closer and I am worried about having to leave my current employer on a short notice, if I do get approved for July. Fingers crossed.

Good luck to all!

Unregistered
    Same thing here; Dec 2017 and still waiting to hear back on psych and medical. Last I was told, a month ago, it was that the file had been submitted for approval by the chain of command. Nor sure how long that can take but July is getting closer and I am worried about having to leave my current employer on a short notice, if I do get approved for July. Fingers crossed.

Good luck to all!
    I know, closer and closer. It's bittersweet if you have to let current employer know short notice. Fingers crossed for us both. Wishing you all the best.

Good Luck!!

Unregistered
    Took about a month or so. Then I was contacted by email. Hope this helps, good luck!
    Thank you!

Unregistered
    I know, closer and closer. It's bittersweet if you have to let current employer know short notice. Fingers crossed for us both. Wishing you all the best.

Good Luck!!
    Not only that, but it is unprofessional and irresponsible. That’s why I’m hoping we hear back soon, and hopefully we will all meet int he academy in July.

R

Unregistered
    Not only that, but it is unprofessional and irresponsible. That’s why I’m hoping we hear back soon, and hopefully we will all meet int he academy in July.

R
    Your lips to God's ears. Fingers crossed we do. Wishing you all the best.

Unregistered
    2017 still waiting and they processing 2018/19 already... how's that possible?

Unregistered
    2017 still waiting and they processing 2018/19 already... how's that possible?
    Not sure if 2018/2019 has been called for psych and med yet. As far as Ive read here 2018/2019 they’re being called for phq drop off, orientation and poly. 2017’s did all of that last year, we are just waiting for psych and medical, and hopefully we’ll be in.

Good luck!

Unregistered

2018 Applicant

I turned in PHQ Saturday.

My brother who applied after me in August, already turned in application Feb 9th and went to orientation.

Page 329 of 482 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379429 ... LastLast