MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 322
Page 322 of 482 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s good to know. As far as me, I am willing to give 100% into it. I’m somewhat used to the screaming; went to high school that was military style, so we had our share of screaming and corporal punishment. I’m also a commercial pilot, so through training I got used to dealing with a lot of studying and performing under lots of stress. But like I said before, I feel law enforcement is my calling, that’s why I’m decided to make it happen.

Good luck to everyone!
    Commercial Pilot? Damn homie. That must be cool! Why would you leave that nice job, travel all over the world and all the women for this?

Unregistered
    Any one else received an orientation date and time?

Unregistered
    That’s good to know. As far as me, I am willing to give 100% into it. I’m somewhat used to the screaming; went to high school that was military style, so we had our share of screaming and corporal punishment. I’m also a commercial pilot, so through training I got used to dealing with a lot of studying and performing under lots of stress. But like I said before, I feel law enforcement is my calling, that’s why I’m decided to make it happen.

Good luck to everyone!
    Well isn't that comforting to know, and I am an executive chef at McDonald's.

Unregistered
    That’s really good for you, but I don’t really get the point you’re trying to make.

Unregistered
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered

Unhappy

Can someone tell me if he/she has been called for Med and Phsy exam?

Unregistered
    Lateral. I’m waiting for the med and psych. But hearing that the lateral class is June 17th, I don’t know if they can get me completed in time.

Unregistered
    Lateral. I’m waiting for the med and psych. But hearing that the lateral class is June 17th, I don’t know if they can get me completed in time.
    You need to compete it ASAP ref 2 week notice.

Unregistered
    Does anyone know the start date in July for the non-cert academy? Still pending the call for the psych and medical, and see the days quickly going by...

Unregistered
    Does anyone know the start date in July for the non-cert academy? Still pending the call for the psych and medical, and see the days quickly going by...

In the same boat!! You not alone.

Page 322 of 482 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422 ... LastLast