MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 362
Page 362 of 482 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412462 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 4818

Unregistered
    So dead here.. any updates? Anyone?

Unregistered
    Bump for updates???

Been in the process since last year. Keep getting told that no news is good news, but I’ve seen a bunch of BLE classes begin since then. Starting to lose hope. lol any one got any intel???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bump for updates???

Been in the process since last year. Keep getting told that no news is good news, but I’ve seen a bunch of BLE classes begin since then. Starting to lose hope. lol any one got any intel???
    Just stay behind the friends and family they are probably in front of the line

Unregistered
    New here, but I did my drop off in Dec. I was told they were going to have the first orientation Jan, 22. Not sure if they did. But regardless they have both classes filled already. Last class is in September I believe. So if you passed the screening and dropped off in December we should be receiving something in the next week or two. Hopefully.

Unregistered
    New here, but I did my drop off in Dec. I was told they were going to have the first orientation Jan, 22. Not sure if they did. But regardless they have both classes filled already. Last class is in September I believe. So if you passed the screening and dropped off in December we should be receiving something in the next week or two. Hopefully.
    Are you certified? Lateral? Military?

Unregistered
    Are you certified? Lateral? Military?
    Non-certified, I just work with the department. I got pushed up the list and got called fast. It’s a slow process for everyone. Even if you know someone it’s still going to take time.

Unregistered
    Non-certified, I just work with the department. I got pushed up the list and got called fast. It’s a slow process for everyone. Even if you know someone it’s still going to take time.
    What last class is in September?

Unregistered
    Any updates??

Unregistered
    Any updates??
    Talking about bad luck, I submitted my online application back in August, and received an email today stating , that I was selected to move forward in the process....The problem is, the email said " drop off PHQ packet on Saturday January 25, 2020." A tad bit late for that, thanks Gmail for the glitch, now I have to wait another year to reapply again..SMH...good luck everyone...to be right...you have to act right...The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Any update from the December drop off?

Page 362 of 482 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412462 ... LastLast