MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 351
Page 351 of 482 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401451 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where are the 2018 applicants in process?
    Still waiting... meanwhile I will advise for the one's still waiting, continue working out, running, gym, walking and eating healthy. You don't want to be that one person suffering in the academy. This waiting sucks, but at least I feel healthier and fitter than I ever felt before.

Unregistered

August 2018 applicant

The people who are currently in the process have to re-apply in October? Why?

Unregistered
    The people who are currently in the process have to re-apply in October? Why?
    It depends where you are in the process now. If you fail and get dq then applying again would be a good move. You never know where you stand until you pass everything. This is only my humble opinion.

Unregistered
    It depends where you are in the process now. If you fail and get dq then applying again would be a good move. You never know where you stand until you pass everything. This is only my humble opinion.
    I haven't been dq, so I don't know if to reapply.

Unregistered
    I haven't been dq, so I don't know if to reapply.
    LOL...apply again? If you were previously DQ'd,then why apply again? Setting yourself up to be DQ'd again,you think PCB will forget why you were DQ'd in the first place? You think there is a secret reset button?

Unregistered

After poly

After you get notified that you pass poly, how long does the background process take?

Unregistered
    After you get notified that you pass poly, how long does the background process take?
    A couple months for me

Unregistered
    Everyone's background is different... so it all comes down to how many jobs you held, the different places you have lived, etc...

Unregistered
    This whole process sucks...it’s like watching paint dry...I give up and moving on

Unregistered
    Still hoping I get picked up. The process is really slow....

Page 351 of 482 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401451 ... LastLast