MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 277
Page 277 of 482 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone I know Received an email with the application today and he has to turn it in February 9th to start the process. I applied before him also.
    When did he apply?

Unregistered
    I am a 2017 applicant. My BI asked me for my high school diploma and transcript. I received the email yesterday. Does anyone receive a similar email?
    Im a december 2017 app and did not received any email from my BI yet to turn in any documents whatsoever.

Damn,what a bummer lol

Unregistered
    Miami Dade Police School Board is hiring.

Florida Highway Patrol is Hiring.

Miami Beach Police hires once or twice a year non-certified.

Broward Sheriff is hiring.

Hollywood Police is hiring.

Have you tried for any of those agencies also hiring non certified? Border Patrol sounds all good, but you do have to move to either Texas or Arizona. Work in the desert (no city life). Money is okay, but you really can make that here with plenty of overtime. Either way good luck and try all over. If you're young I would look into NYPD they are top notch agency.
    Miami Schools requires you to send in a resume first before anything,which i did in december and did not hear anything yet.

I agree with the other ones but FHP ? Bro they are a joke.Have fun making 4 hrs overtime and enjoy your 37,000 annual salary.Besides,i heard stories that FHP treat their own troopers like shit and you they wont let you stay in south florida.They relocate you to either central or up north florida to patrol those redneck counties.Did you see those women up there ?! Looking like cows and sh*t ! Lol hell na f*ck the FHP.

Unregistered
    Im a december 2017 app and did not received any email from my BI yet to turn in any documents whatsoever.

Damn,what a bummer lol
    But why do we have to turn in our diplomas or such? Like we have to attach copies of those documents on our PHQ and turn everything in together at ones,no ? Thats what i did when i turned my PHQ in back in 17

Unregistered
    Miami Dade Police School Board is hiring.

Florida Highway Patrol is Hiring.

Miami Beach Police hires once or twice a year non-certified.

Broward Sheriff is hiring.

Hollywood Police is hiring.

Have you tried for any of those agencies also hiring non certified? Border Patrol sounds all good, but you do have to move to either Texas or Arizona. Work in the desert (no city life). Money is okay, but you really can make that here with plenty of overtime. Either way good luck and try all over. If you're young I would look into NYPD they are top notch agency.
    NYPD ? New York ? I would never step foot into that liberal sh*thole.Its a fckn zoo up there.Extreme high taxes,costs for a one-bedroom apartment are over 2000 bucks a month and the New York major is a fckn donkey who backstabs the police force.

Sure,its a dandy department but i dont want to work in a liberal shathole state which fires every cop for doing his/her job and a lunatic mayor who backstabs law enforcement and hides extreme criminals in his city,putting citizens safety and lives at risk.

Unregistered
    I am a December 2017 applicant, non certify and no military background. My neighbor informed yesterday that he received a letter from my background investigation to provide information about me. I would like to know if anyone here talks to his or her neighbor about possible letter that they may receive in the mail.

Unregistered
    Okay let me get this clear... they still processing 2017 applicants and 2018 have not been notified at all yet?

Unregistered
    I am a December 2017 applicant, non certify and no military background. My neighbor informed yesterday that he received a letter from my background investigation to provide information about me. I would like to know if anyone here talks to his or her neighbor about possible letter that they may receive in the mail.
    When did you attend orientation?

Unregistered
    When did he apply?
    August like me.

Unregistered
    When did you attend orientation?
    Im also a december 2017 applicant (im not the person you replied to) but just to weigh in generally,i had a orientation in april 2018 and a 2nd time in may 2018(which i had to sign some stuff about if i have any kind of social media account,etc) a BI did (which at the time i attended the 2nd orientation in may 2018 was a female) made sure i got EVERY document (copy of diploma,fbat,pat.etc) attached to the PHQ and then before i left i got scheduled for the poly,which i did at the end of june 2018.After i passed the poly in June 2018 ,approximately 2 weeks later i received a email from my actual assigned BI telling me that he got assigned my file and will start doing my background.That was back beginning july 2018 and ever since til today,i haven't received any word back from him so just to give you an overall idea.Im a december 2017 applicant waiting basically for the psych and medical email

Page 277 of 482 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast