MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 10
Page 10 of 482 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Check your emails!

Received an email for orientation. Applied non-cert in Feb 15' w/no military experience.

Unregistered
    I don't have any e-mail yet... are you the guy with all the degrees and dad in the department?

Unregistered
    Nope, that's me! I haven't received anything. Just be patient. Everyone goes through the same process, no one gets selected in particular to go first

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope, that's me! I haven't received anything. Just be patient. Everyone goes through the same process, no one gets selected in particular to go first
    all police departments have vet preference ! everything else follows.

Unregistered
    That I know^

Unregistered
    I don't have any e-mail yet... are you the guy with all the degrees and dad in the department?
    whats you background? are you from miami? i heard miami residents also get priority... if you're cuban or haitian city of miami will pick you up real quick.... i got my email! maybe they didn't make it to your name yet they can't do everyone at the same time... they have 3 orientations this month so maybe you'll hear something late august... BE PATIENT!!! unless your old then you are running out of time! try FHP they don't pay much but they get back to you fast and they hire anyone!!

Unregistered
    Boys and girls we do not want to rain on your parade but if I were you I would forget this line of work, hit the books and become a doctor, an attorney, an engineer or a scientist. This was once a decent line of work but the whxxes have taken over the bordello and all you will find in this department is opportunists and back climbers who will throw you under the bus to save their skins. Regardless, best of luck to you and it is nice to know there are still young people out there who care enough to want to do this job. Sadly, the rats have killed it.

Unregistered
    Boys and girls we do not want to rain on your parade but if I were you I would forget this line of work, hit the books and become a doctor, an attorney, an engineer or a scientist. This was once a decent line of work but the whxxes have taken over the bordello and all you will find in this department is opportunists and back climbers who will throw you under the bus to save their skins. Regardless, best of luck to you and it is nice to know there are still young people out there who care enough to want to do this job. Sadly, the rats have killed it.

Don't get near the bus and you won't have the problem of someone trying to throw you under it. You sound like you're the type that like to do unethical things and expect nothing to happen because your above the law, rules, or policy. Do all of us a favor and retire early. Thanks

Unregistered
    whats you background? are you from miami? i heard miami residents also get priority... if you're cuban or haitian city of miami will pick you up real quick.... i got my email! maybe they didn't make it to your name yet they can't do everyone at the same time... they have 3 orientations this month so maybe you'll hear something late august... BE PATIENT!!! unless your old then you are running out of time! try FHP they don't pay much but they get back to you fast and they hire anyone!!
    I live in Miami all my life, work in the criminal justice field (not as a law enforcement officer), have a college degree and not sure what you considered old, but I'm in my 30's, I probably have more life experience than any 19 year old applying, plus there isn't any age discrimination in Florida. Also, not interested in the City of Miami... FHP in the other hand does pay low, but has great training!

Unregistered
    Whenever someone's looking for a timeframe or some idea on when processing will start/continue some Nobel peace prize winner says "be patient?" Easy to say from the other side of the fence when you're in our shoes.

Page 10 of 482 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast