MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 19
Page 19 of 482 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Feb 2015 applicants

I guess my next question is, do they consider Canada a part of the Commonwealth, being that we "repatriated" and all that?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Question. This is the first time I'm going through a process with a PD. Not sure if this was asked before, and if it was I apologize. In the orientation how do they go over our application? Is it a one on one face to face thing? Or we all go through our applications together? Also how are we called one by one? and is it true they do a mini-background on us before orientation? I really have no idea what happens or goes on in an orientation. Step by step info from the beginning to end will surely calm my nerves if you might say lol. I'm nervous and excited as well.

Thanks in advance for the response.
    I cant give you "step by step info" on what exactly will happen in your orientation. I have already given the forum enough to answer your questions about orientation. Be honest, on time, and have everything you're supposed to have filled out and you'll be fine.

As far as a "mini background" frankly, I'm not sure what that is. I also have no idea what the SOP is for background investigators is at this point in your process. Granted, if I did I wouldn't tell you... But I don't.

Wish you the best of luck. Try not to stress keep your shit together and you won't have an issue you don't deserve.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by CarnivalesO View Post
    I guess my next question is, do they consider Canada a part of the Commonwealth, being that we "repatriated" and all that?
    I have no answer for you on that man.

You should google that though... That's the best I can do for you there.

Unregistered
    The application asks for traffic citations and parking tickets. Where can I get a record history of my parking tickets? I went to the court house and they gave me a paper of my driving history and nothing there showed any citations and I ordered personally too by the DMV and nothing was shown, so I'm getting what I see online on miami dade clerk... is that good enough? Any other way of finding out? Thanks.

Unregistered
    Lateral academy starts September 14.

Unregistered
    The application asks for traffic citations and parking tickets. Where can I get a record history of my parking tickets? I went to the court house and they gave me a paper of my driving history and nothing there showed any citations and I ordered personally too by the DMV and nothing was shown, so I'm getting what I see online on miami dade clerk... is that good enough? Any other way of finding out? Thanks.
    So what I did is order a "DH" or something similar to that from the DMV. Not all the tickets I have received were in that record. There were two that I had recalled from memory and I just put those down as well as the one that was recorded on my DH record from the DMV.

Integrity is key here. If you're not sure about specific dates in reference to your tickets or driving history do your best to get close. Articulate your situation. Fact is if you're honest or at least make a decent attempt to be as honest as possible you will be fine.

Attempt to hide or omit facts about your past and you'll screw yourself one way or another. That goes for every part of the hiring process. Nobody is perfect... Everyone has made mistakes. MDPD knows this. Maintain your integrity and you wont have any issues.

Unregistered
    Google: Miami dade clerk of courts traffic citations

Unregistered
    Thank you again. Trying to be as honest as possible.

Unregistered
    Papo, wrong thread to post such garbage. Go get a life or a wife!

Unregistered
    Papo, wrong thread to post such garbage. Go get a life or a wife!
    Papooooo, haven't heard that one in a while.

Oye papooo.

Page 19 of 482 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast