Did FDLE Ever Investigate Bal Harbours Money Laundering Task Force?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Question Did FDLE Ever Investigate Bal Harbours Money Laundering Task Force?

Unregistered
    Of course not! AV was very close with Hunker and therefore every complaint was always swept under the rug. Friends of AV have always been protected.

Unregistered
    Was he doing her too?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was he doing her too?
    No way, she likes the I've been doing roids my life look. He don't fit it. You know extremely high top of head high cheek bones. Tommy also refused to taper his biceps in 19 inches.

Unregistered
    Her boy toy is a mental midget that has a thing for old women.

Unregistered
    Her boy toy is a mental midget that has a thing for old women.
    A match made in heaven then....she has to be in control and giving all the orders....and he gets his old woman!

Unregistered

Exclamation Bal Harbor Money Laundering

After Sundays Miami Herald Article about Bal Harbors worldwide money laundering allegations, will FDLE NOW do their job and investigate?

Unregistered
    After Sundays Miami Herald Article about Bal Harbors worldwide money laundering allegations, will FDLE NOW do their job and investigate?

Absolutely. I am sure the supervisor of the Miami Public corruption squad is opening the case right away. Oh wait....that would be AV....and of course she can't now investigate what she has previously covered up so many times. Someone should ask AV about how some of that Bal Habor laundered money was used to fund the LEO gala and the free flowing alcohol. Who was the treasurer for that party each year and handled all the money that Hunker provided?

Unregistered
    Absolutely. I am sure the supervisor of the Miami Public corruption squad is opening the case right away. Oh wait....that would be AV....and of course she can't now investigate what she has previously covered up so many times. Someone should ask AV about how some of that Bal Habor laundered money was used to fund the LEO gala and the free flowing alcohol. Who was the treasurer for that party each year and handled all the money that Hunker provided?
    If AV won't do anything where is KFR?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    if av won't do anything where is kfr?

hahahahahahahahahaha......kfr??? Hahahahahahahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast