Your Attitude - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Attitude

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How are you expected to have a career in south Florida or even be able to buy a house in your city if you NET $1,285 a check?

Holy shit .. for a high liability position as a police officer?
    That is sad

can the city float a bond and buy out the pension system and put you in the FRS?
    the 10,11,12,13% you are putting in the city pension can go back in your pocket so you can actually pay for your kids education.

that is pathetic.. I don't blame you for leaving
    What’s pathetic is being in the FRS and having to work 30 years to retire. I’ll gladly contribute 13% to work 10 years less than someone in the FRS. Hell I can retire after 20 years and go work at an FRS agency and retire again with a second pension before someone in FRS can retire once.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    change the command staff and i guarantee you the attitude will change 100%.
    here !! Here !!!

Unregistered
    What’s pathetic is being in the FRS and having to work 30 years to retire. I’ll gladly contribute 13% to work 10 years less than someone in the FRS. Hell I can retire after 20 years and go work at an FRS agency and retire again with a second pension before someone in FRS can retire once.
    You must be delusional. You don’t only work 20 years in miramar, if you do 20 and done you walk out with a miserable pension and no “rich drop money”. You have to work a full 28 years in the department to walk out with any kind of money, and the first 20 you’re miserable bringing home 2k a check as a topped out Officer, ask all the sergeants who have multiple jobs just to survive.

Unregistered
    Leave now !!!!!don’t listen to the idiots about the grass not being greener elsewhere because it is. They don’t have to deal with low pay, no movement, ahole sgts and an anti police commission. This is permanent we have seen the Decline here.

Everyone else that left is extremely happy not looking back with no regrets.

Unregistered
    Leave now !!!!!don’t listen to the idiots about the grass not being greener elsewhere because it is. They don’t have to deal with low pay, no movement, ahole sgts and an anti police commission. This is permanent we have seen the Decline here.

Everyone else that left is extremely happy not looking back with no regrets.
    Blacks hate the police - period. No question about it. Which of you rocket scientists thinks that a group that hates you, is going to pay you sufficiently? Do you really think that they will keep pace with other departments? Get it through your thick skulls - they hate you. If you believe it will get any better, then you must believe in the tooth fairy also. Yes, I know, the Commission is black, the city manager is black, the police administration is black, and replacement officers are black. They still don't care even though they are in complete and total control - they hate the police. Find any city where the above is true and you will see that they still hate the police. Please tell me one exception.

Unregistered
    Blacks hate the police - period. No question about it. Which of you rocket scientists thinks that a group that hates you, is going to pay you sufficiently? Do you really think that they will keep pace with other departments? Get it through your thick skulls - they hate you. If you believe it will get any better, then you must believe in the tooth fairy also. Yes, I know, the Commission is black, the city manager is black, the police administration is black, and replacement officers are black. They still don't care even though they are in complete and total control - they hate the police. Find any city where the above is true and you will see that they still hate the police. Please tell me one exception.
    This has to be a member of the KKK afternoon squad. Its gotta be!

Unregistered
    This has to be a member of the KKK afternoon squad. Its gotta be!
    The question is, is it true? If so, all of us police officers, black, white, or whatever, will fall further and further behind economically salary wise. We will suffer equally. On the other hand, if what was written is simply the racist ramblings of a KKK member then don't worry - the city will steadily increase your pay to keep you equal with other area departments. So far how is it working out pay wise? When you can't attack the message, attack the messenger; I guess that what you have done with your KKK remark. All of us know how most blacks feel about the police. Ironically, if you are black you will suffer financially with the rest of us. In closing, I hope that I'm as wrong as can be and that our salaries keep pace with other departments. Trust me, I want to be wrong about this. Time will tell.

Unregistered
    The question is, is it true? If so, all of us police officers, black, white, or whatever, will fall further and further behind economically salary wise. We will suffer equally. On the other hand, if what was written is simply the racist ramblings of a KKK member then don't worry - the city will steadily increase your pay to keep you equal with other area departments. So far how is it working out pay wise? When you can't attack the message, attack the messenger; I guess that what you have done with your KKK remark. All of us know how most blacks feel about the police. Ironically, if you are black you will suffer financially with the rest of us. In closing, I hope that I'm as wrong as can be and that our salaries keep pace with other departments. Trust me, I want to be wrong about this. Time will tell.
    Too long to read. Lost me when the blue jay was at my window . Okay allow me to start reading it again.

Unregistered
    Too long to read. Lost me when the blue jay was at my window . Okay allow me to start reading it again.
    I'm not surprised that reading is hard for you. With our lowered standards it goes with the territory.

Unregistered
    "When you can't attack the message, attack the messenger; I guess that what you have done with your KKK remark."

No- clearly attacking the message and the messenger. You know what I am talking about and who I am talking about.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast