Your Attitude - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Attitude

Unregistered

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Y'all pay sucks
    Wow I spoke with a server from a restaurant. They bring home more then you guys wtf man, holy Spirit of cheap a55 city do you guys work for. Well keep putting that A55 on the line for that weak pay. I feel bad for you guys. Well come on over. We wear badges also but we get paid for our services. Remember you work for basically a Caribbean mentality and their home town their Officers barley even get fuel, so they sit in one place until called upon. Carib mentality is laid back guys with idiots making your jobs harder. Man sucks to be you guys, had a buddy working there but he left so olive branch extended. YOLO LOL

Unregistered
    Ladies and Gentlemen of Miramar Police Department . The bonds will not be used to assist you in your pay . These bonds are being used for the Police Station , amphitheaters , new soccer fields and everything for the people of Miramar not for the employees of the city . There is nothing your union can do and your chiefs are not capable of providing the proper guidance or leadership to assist you in what you want or need .
    So therefore , maybe Police Officers need to take their careers in their own hands and either stop complaining or do something about it .
    Those are your only two choices ... Cry cry cry or do do do

So for all cry cry crying , SHUT UP .
    For all do do doing , HOORAY FOR YOU .

If you are not going to do then shhhh

Unregistered
    Definitely command staff clique member who wrote the previous reply and opened up with the article .
    It would be more logically to read what the majority is writing and take it in for change . Nobody can change the mental state of the majority .
    Wake up already , leaders not followers . That is what is needed .
    Boost morale , boost your troops , stop haggling them due to their beard , females earrings etc . Release your nose from policy and be a leader with change for the future , be a leader to realize there is a new wave of reality in this world .
    Stop knit picking in minute issues that only bother the minority and stand by your troops .
    That will get morale going a little then work on bigger things after . Nobody can combat the large monster until the little monsters ( problems) are solved and at the end of the day it is not about you or me , it is about the team , Family .

Unregistered

Malarkey

Obviously Oscar Mendopa and some of his holier than thou followers wrote that bullshit. He is a prime example of the implosion here at the Miramar PD.

Unregistered
    Obviously Oscar Mendopa and some of his holier than thou followers wrote that bullshit. He is a prime example of the implosion here at the Miramar PD.
    Mendopa!!! Funny as sh*t!!!

Unregistered

Mendopa

When is that individual going back into the schools? And yes Mendopa is spot on with his idiot followers.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Your Attitude

I think the most important time to look is when you feel your current postion will not meet your overall goals. I dont just mean . I assess all my needs and have always had a 5 year written plan of where I am going. How much time off do I need, what travel do I want, How much , what is my career goal and education goals, certification goals, is this a good retirement track. Goals can be a big attitude changer because it fill the blank space of why am I here doing this? Each year you can track how much progress you have made and decide if you want to make changes in your goals.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SSndstorm View Post
    I think the most important time to look is when you feel your current postion will not meet your overall goals. I dont just mean . I assess all my needs and have always had a 5 year written plan of where I am going. How much time off do I need, what travel do I want, How much , what is my career goal and education goals, certification goals, is this a good retirement track. Goals can be a big attitude changer because it fill the blank space of why am I here doing this? Each year you can track how much progress you have made and decide if you want to make changes in your goals.
    Ray? Is that you?

Unregistered
    So basically smile while being bent over and be sure to say thank you when command staff member finishes.

Unregistered

Look

Wow I spoke with a server from a restaurant. They bring home more then you guys wtf man, holy Spirit of cheap a55 city do you guys work for. Well keep putting that A55 on the line for that weak pay. I feel bad for you guys. Well come on over. We wear badges also but we get paid for our services. Remember you work for basically a Caribbean mentality and their home town their Officers barley even get fuel, so they sit in one place until called upon. Carib mentality is laid back guys with idiots making your jobs harder. Man sucks to be you guys, had a buddy working there but he left so olive branch extended. YOLO LOL
    Younger Officers this is a prime example of how bad it was and still is with this City. Nothing will change and it continues to get worse here. Leave while you can! City leadership hates cops and our administration does not care about anything except their position and checks at the end of the day. Hoping it will get better will definitely lead to heartache and disappointment with this leadership. Congratulations to the ones that already left. Save a spot for the next person and throw a life line out of this mismanagement.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast