PBA services

Thread: PBA services

Unregistered

PBA services

If the PBA has such great legal representation, how come recently removed PBA rep Berman has several suspensions to serve out? Could the great divorce lawyer Tony Alfaro not get them off? Pretty sad when there is more than one suspension to be served very soon.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the PBA has such great legal representation, how come recently removed PBA rep Berman has several suspensions to serve out? Could the great divorce lawyer Tony Alfaro not get them off? Pretty sad when there is more than one suspension to be served very soon.
    No matter how much you bash me I'm not going away until you answer every last question the membership has for you.

Unregistered
    Awe, did the truth about you failures, targeting firefighters and behavior come back and bite you for all the bashing you do on your sgt on this site? the worst part marc is that you have the ability to be a great rep, you just think this position is a tool to get back at everyone that took your lunch money as a kid.

Unregistered
    Awe, did the truth about you failures, targeting firefighters and behavior come back and bite you for all the bashing you do on your sgt on this site? the worst part marc is that you have the ability to be a great rep, you just think this position is a tool to get back at everyone that took your lunch money as a kid.
    Kenny Auttenrieb I think your projecting your failures which are many onto me. First you were thrown out of Crime Suppresion, then it was SET, then it was RAC's, FTO not an FTO, passed over what 4 or 5 Sgts lists and now transfered out of the Port where there isn't exactly a lot of heavy lifting and how many divorces later. The firefighter you keep mentioning was not a firefighter he was in the fire academy training to become one and BAC was .289 and if you remember correctly as you were with me when I made the arrest he ran the same red light twice, refused to stop for almost a mile and couldn't walk when we opened the car door. If he is this much of a disaster before he even finishes the academy or gets hired by an agency then I would hate to see what would happen if he did. Telling the truth is not bashing. I am a great Rep and I dare you to find one Deputy who would ever say they called me for help with something and didn't get it immediately. You and the rest of IUPA are only upset with me because I don't support your cause and expose your glaring weaknesses especially that none of you are qualified to represent anyone as none of you have as so much ran for a union position let alone held one. You have never represented a Deputy/Sgt at a shooting, disclinary hearing, etc but you don't put your utter lack of experience in your fliers do you. Furthermore you have no interest in rolling up your sleeves and doing the work to make our union better in areas where they need improvement. You have no desire to make our membership tighter and more like the brotherhood it should be. All you and IUPA want to do is be decisive and tear us further apart for your own selfish and personal reasons. If you were really interested in showing us what great organization you are you would be running a positive campaign telling the membership what your going to do to improve salaries, benefits, and medical insurance program as oppsed to just attacking other members, in many cases unjustifiably. Blasting me, Lee Martin(who really does try hard to make everyone happy), Tony Alfero, Jeff Marano, Meghan Brooks and the list goes on and on is disgraceful and if that's what IUPA is about I want no part of it(not that you care). For all the PBAs faults I have not seen one Rep come on here and bad mouth any of you but you can't say the same can you. How about instead of coming on here blasting these members annonymously you come to the meeting tomorrow and air your grievances personally, if you show up I'll see you there.

Unregistered
    Kenny Auttenrieb I think your projecting your failures which are many onto me. First you were thrown out of Crime Suppresion, then it was SET, then it was RAC's, FTO not an FTO, passed over what 4 or 5 Sgts lists and now transfered out of the Port where there isn't exactly a lot of heavy lifting and how many divorces later. The firefighter you keep mentioning was not a firefighter he was in the fire academy training to become one and BAC was .289 and if you remember correctly as you were with me when I made the arrest he ran the same red light twice, refused to stop for almost a mile and couldn't walk when we opened the car door. If he is this much of a disaster before he even finishes the academy or gets hired by an agency then I would hate to see what would happen if he did. Telling the truth is not bashing. I am a great Rep and I dare you to find one Deputy who would ever say they called me for help with something and didn't get it immediately. You and the rest of IUPA are only upset with me because I don't support your cause and expose your glaring weaknesses especially that none of you are qualified to represent anyone as none of you have as so much ran for a union position let alone held one. You have never represented a Deputy/Sgt at a shooting, disclinary hearing, etc but you don't put your utter lack of experience in your fliers do you. Furthermore you have no interest in rolling up your sleeves and doing the work to make our union better in areas where they need improvement. You have no desire to make our membership tighter and more like the brotherhood it should be. All you and IUPA want to do is be decisive and tear us further apart for your own selfish and personal reasons. If you were really interested in showing us what great organization you are you would be running a positive campaign telling the membership what your going to do to improve salaries, benefits, and medical insurance program as oppsed to just attacking other members, in many cases unjustifiably. Blasting me, Lee Martin(who really does try hard to make everyone happy), Tony Alfero, Jeff Marano, Meghan Brooks and the list goes on and on is disgraceful and if that's what IUPA is about I want no part of it(not that you care). For all the PBAs faults I have not seen one Rep come on here and bad mouth any of you but you can't say the same can you. How about instead of coming on here blasting these members annonymously you come to the meeting tomorrow and air your grievances personally, if you show up I'll see you there.
    Best Post Ever, I dont really care for Brooks though. She is in it for herself too, we all saw that when she sucked ass to the other Sheriff going after the funky cool bald guy that is the current Sheriffs guy. Silly IstUPA people we still love you as brothers and sisters but stop the BS. The person who wrote the above hit the head on the nail. IstUPA is for the kiss ass Sarges and the suckass trying to get close to the Sheriff. No experience in anything but being a Hoover. No pun, to Hoover. Haha

Unregistered
    Best Post Ever, I dont really care for Brooks though. She is in it for herself too, we all saw that when she sucked ass to the other Sheriff going after the funky cool bald guy that is the current Sheriffs guy. Silly IstUPA people we still love you as brothers and sisters but stop the BS. The person who wrote the above hit the head on the nail. IstUPA is for the kiss ass Sarges and the suckass trying to get close to the Sheriff. No experience in anything but being a Hoover. No pun, to Hoover. Haha
    Lee don't you have bigger issues to worry about

Unregistered
    Lee don't you have bigger issues to worry about
    Haha, funny but no but I did see him at the PBA meeting IstUPA ahole